97ADU Vendetta

97ADU Is Recruiting!

97ADUBanner.jpg

Recruitment status: Open

Recruitment is now at Wave 3! Recruitment opened at 3pm AEST on the 30/9/12, please fill out a prelim application, even if you have already done so in a previous wave.

*** ALL 97ADU MEMBERS, WE HAVE MOVED TEAMSPEAK SERVERS, PLEASE PM ME ***

The 97th ANZAC Dental Unit is now recruiting!

We are a group of like-minded players who believe in playing DayZ like it was meant to be played, for fun. Not just going around blasting fresh spawns in Cherno for their chemlights.

We have both our own DayZ server and Teamspeak server, as well as approximately 32 of the best players down under, across the Tasman, and around the world.

Our members are Primarily Australians and New Zealanders, but we take in members from all different countries.

We are also members of the Coalition, and work closely with clans such as the Chernarus Quarantine Force {CQF} and the Trusted Medics of the Wasteland [TMW]. We provide bodyguard services to medics across the world, and act as medics ourselves for any player in need. We also supervise some trading between players on our home server, as well as exciting vigilante work across AU, ANZ and NZ servers.

As we are a contingent of the Coalition, we only take friendlies.

Please refer to this thread for more information on the Coalition:

http://dayzmod.com/f...culture-of-dayz

If you have any questions at all, feel free to post here and I will reply ASAP.

Please download the OFFICIAL 97ADU Member's Handbook for highly detailed information:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2012/9/29/3352499/97ADU%20Handbook%201.5.doc

Still interested? Please continue reading as I describe in more depth the recruitment process and whether or not our organisation is for you.

The recruitment process

After filling out a preliminary recruitment application (detailed below), candidates that are viable for recruitment will be contacted via PM and a voice interview will be arranged. We will then ask you a series of questions that will be used to determine if you are a suitable fit into the ADU's ranks. We usually take anywhere from 30 minutes to two hours to reach a decision after the interview, and you will be the first to be notified if your application has been accepted or declined over a communication network of choice (Our Teamspeak server, forum PM, email, smoke signals etc.). If you make it this far, you will be fixed with the 'recruit' rank on our Teamspeak, which is basically a probationary phase, of which it is possible to fail. It lasts from anywhere between 1 - 3 weeks, depending on your performance and how trustworthy you prove. From here, recruits are then promoted to full members of the 97ADU.

Requirements

• High maturity levels. (Having a joke is fine, but you need to know when to stop)
  • A working microphone.
  • Teamspeak 3
  • Being a reasonable person. If somone asks you to come pick them up in a car you're driving, dont just say no and drive off.
  • Sense of humor.

About us

Allow me to get one thing clear. We are not a bandit organisation, quite the opposite. So if you enjoy activities such as sniping fresh spawns in Elektro, then this clan isn't for you. We are out to have fun and to lend a hand, however if we come under fire, then we have no qualms about shooting to kill. We all have a serious side, but when it comes down to it, we are all out to have fun, so remember that.

Rules and Consequences

We do NOT tolerate:

• The deliberate shooting of unarmed survivors.
  • Stealing or deliberate dispossession of ADU equipment and/or vehicles (we share equipment, so if you need weapons/ammo, just ask!)
  • Associating with a known bandit organisation.
  • Disrespect against fellow ADU or Coalition members regardless of their rank or organisation, this includes racist/sexist remarks etc.
  • Hacking in any way, shape or form.

Consequences

Breaking any rules listed above will compromise your position within the 97ADU. The repercussions depend upon the severity of the infringement. Offenses such as hacking result in immediate expulsion, whilst others may result in a warning and/or being placed on probation.

Again, If you are interested or have any questions at all, feel free to send me a PM or post here and I will get back to you ASAP.

What to put in your post/PM:

(Preliminary Recruit Application)

- What name you go by in game?

- Do you have a working mic?

- How did you hear about us?

- Do you have Teamspeak?

- What are your best qualities that you think would benefit the 97ADU?

- How long have you been playing DayZ?

- Are you associated with any other clans?

Thank you for your interest.

- Vendetta

97ADU

Director of Communications & Recruitment

Edited by 97ADU Vendetta
  • Like 3

What name you go by in game? mleos45

- Do you have a working mic? YES

- How did you hear about us? Dayz forums

- Do you have Teamspeak? Yes and skype

- What are your best qualities that you think would benefit the 97ADU? i feel an urge to help people in Dayz but all to soon i get betrayed and it seems like you guys are a group of people that want to help in the most humane way possible!

- How long have you been playing DayZ? 4Months

- Are you associated with any other clans? No

What name you go by in game? mleos45

- What are your best qualities that you think would benefit the 97ADU? i feel an urge to help people in Dayz but all to soon i get betrayed and it seems like you guys are a group of people that want to help in the most humane way possible!

- How long have you been playing DayZ? 4Months

sry but i totaly forgot to put a form of contact in that but u can message me here, kik: mattyleos, steam mleos45, email: mleos45@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Thinking of applying BUT, how many players are usually on your primary server your Clan plays on?

Do you play on a Private server/hive or?

Do you have an age requirement?

Do you use Team Speak/Mumble?

Thinking of applying BUT, how many players are usually on your primary server your Clan plays on?

Usually ~30/40 at peak hours

Nope, hive.

We don't have an age requirement per se, but we only take in members with a high maturity. This is screened through the recruitment stage, all of our full members are highly dedicated, trustworthy people of all different ages.

Yep, we have our own Teamspeak on a dedicated server.

Feel free to keep the questions coming!

- Do you have a working mic? yeah

- How did you hear about us? dayz forum

- Do you have Teamspeak? yes, also skype and vent

- What are your best qualities that you think would benefit the 97ADU? I've just lost my all my gear and looking for a new start, I know which buildings are lootable and arent.

- How long have you been playing DayZ? 7 months

- Are you associated with any other clans? no

I am also 16 and very mature, My playing times are GMT 8+ 4-8PM and from perth

I'm also on whenever I can be on and I still have school just to keep that in mind !

Edited by Decoyance

Usually ~30/40 at peak hours

Nope, hive.

We don't have an age requirement per se, but we only take in members with a high maturity. This is screened through the recruitment stage, all of our full members are highly dedicated, trustworthy people of all different ages.

Yep, we have our own Teamspeak on a dedicated server.

Feel free to keep the questions coming!

What age range would you say the majority of you Clan is? Like older or younger?

And was does "97ADU" mean?

Also what time zone is your clan?

also

- What name you go by in game? - Diesel (But that'll be changed to Ryan or Sleepy soon)

- Do you have a working mic? - Yes, $200 Mic (Blue Yeti)

- How did you hear about us? - (This post, and I was scavenging for Clan signatures to see what I could add to mine).

- Do you have Teamspeak? - Nope, I have my own mumble server for when my friends and I play, but I can get it.

- What are your best qualities that you think would benefit the 97ADU? - I take online school so like 1-3 hours of school a week. And I don't have a job, so I can spend all my time with 97ADU. Also if you look at my threads, I have one on my anxiety. I'm great a Marksman since it allows me to stay calm and not worry about my surroundings as much. I'm fine with looting cities just would do a lot better for the clan if I had a rifle.

- How long have you been playing DayZ? - July 29th, but I'm one of the people that watch hours of videos on a subject in one night to learn all about it. And I've done pretty well so far.

- Are you associated with any other clans? - Nope, I wanted to make one with my buddies so I could record. But 4 of the 5 friends I have that own DayZ are still pretty nooby.

- Age? - 15

Edited by #Sleepy

What name you go by in game? bryce

- Do you have a working mic? Yes

- How did you hear about us? On the dayz forums

- Do you have Teamspeak? yes and skype

- What are your best qualities that you think would benefit the 97ADU? I am a halfway decent spotter and I am mature.

- How long have you been playing DayZ? I have been playing dayz for about 3-4 months now

- Are you associated with any other clans? No I used to play as a lone wolf

Application

What name you go by in game? Rez[NZ] or Dragovich ( I have 2 Games )

- What are your best qualities that you think would benefit the 97ADU? I just want to help peeps but always get betrayed

- How long have you been playing DayZ? 1 Month

What age range would you say the majority of you Clan is? Like older or younger?

The majority of our members are in the 15 - 25 age bracket, but we have a huge range of ages, from 14 through 42.

And was does "97ADU" mean?

The 97th Australian Dental Unit. It is named after a former regiment of the Imperial Camel Corps. The ADU consisted of four men in WWII. We named it this partly as a joke and partly to honor the Australians and New Zealanders that served on the dental front of WWII that go unnoticed by popular culture.

Also what time zone is your clan?

We have no particular 'time zone' we have a wide spread of members ranging from west coast Americans, New Zealanders and Australians from all three time zones.

Keep the questions coming!

Edited by 97ADU Vendetta

Application:

What name you go by in game? Go by the name of sCriPt NZ ( Used the name for years and years, get asked alot if I know all about the scripts of the game, have no idea!! so I can assure you im not a hacker/scripter)

Do you have a working mic? Yup, this a must in my opinion especially when approaching other survivors your to focused on finding out if they are friendly then to read the chat.

How did you hear about us? Posted a thread in Day-Z forums looking for friendly NZ players.

Do you have teamspeak? I do, my CS: Source/GO clan has our own server

What are your best qualities that you would think benefit the 97ADU? Pretty much someone who can get along with anyone, no matter where you are from/background, always keen to help others, if you are on one side of the map and need help wouldnt hesitate to run the 10+km to get too you.

How long have you been playing Day-Z? Been playing for about 5months but can honestly say have only really been playing it seriously for about 3months.

Are you associated to any other clans? Nope, hence my keeness to join this one.

Need any more info message me on here as I check this daily, or add me on Steam: jiffa_exe

Cheers

sCriPt NZ

- What name you go by in game? Cole

- Do you have a working mic? Yes I Do

- How did you hear about us? Saw You on the forums, looking for players to work with, saw yours.

- Do you have Teamspeak? Yes

- What are your best qualities that you think would benefit the 97ADU? I am a good Assault man, that is tactical, mature, and good sense of humor( P.S. I'm 14). I also Help other players without hesitating.

- How long have you been playing DayZ? Around 2 months

- Are you associated with any other clans? Nope

I Hope you consider me.

If you Need anymore Info contact me on steam: Da_b3as7.

Thx

Edited by Beastyplaya

Hello! I Would Like To Join The 97ADU Clan. This Is My Application. Nothing Much Else to Say But The Actual Application Itself. B)

1) Umm, In Game I Either Go By Ching or Aliikekoa

2) Yes, I Have A Mic ( Turtle Beaches X12 Communications Device )

3) I Heard About You Guys From Someone Named 97ADU Vendetta. I Do Not Know Him Personally. He Just Posted To Me. :lol:

4) Yes I Have A Teamspeak ( Teamspeak 3 Client. ) P.S I Also Have Skype.

5) My Best Qualities Is I Do Not Whine. I Am Not One Of Those Idiots Who Goes Around Betraying People. Thier Only Goal Is To Troll. Trust Me I HATE Those N00bs. If I Die I Don't Care. But Not In The Kind Of Way You Think. I REALLY Don't Wanna Die. But If I Do, I Dont Scream On The Mic. I Also Am Good At Scavenging. I Can Find Good Stuff. :D I Also Am Good At Defending People From Zombies With An Axe. I Can Also be Pretty Funny.

6) I Have Bean :beans: Playing DayZ For Around A Month. But I've Been Watching Videos On DayZ Since It Came Out. :D But Don't Let That Make You Disconsi . der ( I Don't Know If I Said that Right ) Me As A Member To Your Awesome Clan.

7) No Clans What-so-ever. I Have Only Been In Clans. I Usually Quit Because They Are Totally Dick-Wads. ( I Am Not Sensitive )

If You Need To Know Any Information Please Contact Me On Skype At: 'elijah.ching' Or Tell Me On The DayZ Forums. Please Take This Appli-Ma-Cation Into Consideration. I Would Really Like To Join. By The Way, I Am 13 Years Old. I Don't Have A Squeeky Voice. I Sound And Act Mature. :D

-Thanks So Much - Aliikekoa/Elijah Ching/Ching/elijah.ching/Ching Chong

Hello! I Would Like To Join The 97ADU Clan. This Is My Application. Nothing Much Else to Say But The Actual Application Itself. B)

1) Umm, In Game I Either Go By Ching or Aliikekoa

2) Yes, I Have A Mic ( Turtle Beaches X12 Communications Device )

3) I Heard About You Guys From Someone Named 97ADU Vendetta. I Do Not Know Him Personally. He Just Posted To Me. :lol:

4) Yes I Have A Teamspeak ( Teamspeak 3 Client. ) P.S I Also Have Skype.

5) My Best Qualities Is I Do Not Whine. I Am Not One Of Those Idiots Who Goes Around Betraying People. Thier Only Goal Is To Troll. Trust Me I HATE Those N00bs. If I Die I Don't Care. But Not In The Kind Of Way You Think. I REALLY Don't Wanna Die. But If I Do, I Dont Scream On The Mic. I Also Am Good At Scavenging. I Can Find Good Stuff. :D I Also Am Good At Defending People From Zombies With An Axe. I Can Also be Pretty Funny.

6) I Have Bean :beans: Playing DayZ For Around A Month. But I've Been Watching Videos On DayZ Since It Came Out. :D But Don't Let That Make You Disconsi . der ( I Don't Know If I Said that Right ) Me As A Member To Your Awesome Clan.

7) No Clans What-so-ever. I Have Only Been In Clans. I Usually Quit Because They Are Totally Dick-Wads. ( I Am Not Sensitive )

If You Need To Know Any Information Please Contact Me On Skype At: 'elijah.ching' Or Tell Me On The DayZ Forums. Please Take This Appli-Ma-Cation Into Consideration. I Would Really Like To Join. By The Way, I Am 13 Years Old. I Don't Have A Squeeky Voice. I Sound And Act Mature. :D

-Thanks So Much - Aliikekoa/Elijah Ching/Ching/elijah.ching/Ching Chong

Just curious, why did you capitalize every word?

Just curious, why did you capitalize every word?

Sorry, it's a habbit, I won't do it in the future. :(

Sorry, it's a habbit, I won't do it in the future. :(

No problem, I was just curious.

Worth a go I suppose-

- What name you go by in game? Kr@nK

- How did you hear about us? You posted on a different post bringing me here.

- Do you have Teamspeak? Yup

- What are your best qualities that you think would benefit the 97ADU? I can juggle sixteen panda bears, that and I'm just about enjoying this game and helping others have a good time too.

- How long have you been playing DayZ? A few weeks now.

- Are you associated with any other clans? Was associated with Cherno Champions in the past.

Ugh, sorry, I just realised I put so little info in that. Sort of half out of it still, having a cup of tea to get my wits about me. You can contact me on steam at Kr@nK, or send me a PM on this site. Hope to hear from you soon.

Ugh, sorry, I just realised I put so little info in that. Sort of half out of it still, having a cup of tea to get my wits about me. You can contact me on steam at Kr@nK, or send me a PM on this site. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thats no problem.

Please check your PM's when you get the chance.

- What name you go by in game? Bass3.

- Do you have a working mic? Yes.

- How did you hear about us? On this forum, I was looking for some clan and i found this.

- Do you have Teamspeak? Yes and Skype.

- What are your best qualities that you think would benefit the 97ADU? I haven´t played for so long so i really dont know. But i am pretty tactial player and i am a good teamplayer.

- How long have you been playing DayZ? A few weeks.

- Are you associated with any other clans? No.

- What name you go by in game? Bass3.

- Do you have a working mic? Yes.

- How did you hear about us? On this forum, I was looking for some clan and i found this.

- Do you have Teamspeak? Yes and Skype.

- What are your best qualities that you think would benefit the 97ADU? I haven´t played for so long so i really dont know. But i am pretty tactial player and i am a good teamplayer.

- How long have you been playing DayZ? A few weeks.

- Are you associated with any other clans? No.

Nice! Drop by our TS server.

Link in PM.

- Vendetta

97ADU

Director of Communications & Recruitment

- What name you go by in game? GreatDane

- How did you hear about us? Googled dayz recruitment

- What are your best qualities that you think would benefit the 97ADU? Trustworthy, sense of humor, cooperating with others

- How long have you been playing DayZ? Sense it came out

- What name you go by in game? Brendan

- How did you hear about us? Forums

- What are your best qualities that you think would benefit the 97ADU? im a trustworthy person, i no how to play, i would bring some skill along as well

- How long have you been playing DayZ? a few months

- Are you associated with any other clans? BSB network