Sign in to follow this  
CrazySerb

Arma II OA - Dayz difference,performance

Just a few hours ago i talked to one player,he have same procesor as me,1gb graphic card,8gb ram and now i am starting to ask my self a question "how?" , he is on 60fps in Cherno,i am at 20-25fps!

My specs:

AMD Radeon HD 6790 1gb

AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4Ghz

8gb ram

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

I tryed every set of settings,normal,hight,very high,low,mix,even tryed to lower my resolution to 1440x900 seems like nothing helps!

Just when i join server,any server,i have nice frame rates,playable,after server restart also,but after playing 30min i start losing frames.

So, my test, i loaded editor, cherno, with 50 AI soldiers, and me, i was on 40-50frames with this settings:

r87z15.jpg

Just to say that my average frames on benchmark is 60fps

And then i joined my dayz profile, i was in kamenka, not even cherno, with 20-25 frames with settings:

34taiko.jpg

Couldnt even move from there because of my low frame rates,in kamenka!

In the end,i know,dayz is still alpha now,its going to be better but, how the heck guys can play on a same righ with 60 frames in cherno and i cant? :)

I had the same issue with 1.7.2.5 and i dropped back down to 2.4 and it worked fine again

And now its 2.6 everything is sorted for me but i have no idea why it happens, it just doesnt use enough GPU to get any

frames worth playing, just try de-grading ma nigguh :)

Your friend talks **** mate. Everyone gets low frames in cherno. Im running an absolute beast of a pc and it still affects me.

I've noticed that my fps depend from server where i'm playing, but not from location or else. And not from ping, zombies/players quantity, time of day, weather.