joikd

US 3279 Las Vegas HARDCORE!!!! (RAMdisk!!!)

US 3279 Las Vegas HARDCORE is back up!!! If you are looking for a public Hardcore server, come join us!

Well, I just wanted to say thanks to all of the players that kept the server very busy yesterday! At one point we had over 50 players, which is the most I have seen on my public hardcore server! I didn't realize there were that many hardcore players out there. Maybe I should not have had my server idle all these months after all...

Anyway, if you have any issues while in-game, try typing in direct or group chat. Even when I'm not playing, I usually have RCon open, so I can see your chat (although for some reason I can't see certain player's chat--working on it).

The datacenter that I colo with lost partial power, and is working right now on getting everything up again.

Sorry for the issue. I'll post when the server is back up.

The server is back up. Sorry for the delay.

Edited by joikd

With the recent news that only GSP rented servers will be allowed for SA upon alpha release, I have shut down my server (it is colo'd). 

I used a GSP rented server for DayZ before I built this one, but will not being going back. I refuse to pay good money for such a lower quality product/service.  

Thanks to all of you hardcore players out there! I know a bunch of you were waiting for SA to release before jumping back on this server. For all of our sakes, I hope someone out there is willing to stomach the hosting of a hardcore server with a GSP.

Take care!

You should really start a hardcore epoch server. Epoch has a huge community but all the servers are set up to be too easy. It would be fun