Sign in to follow this  
JADNOne

Looking for 1-2 people + Home server

What's up guys,

Yes I am currently bandit skinned, but it was in self defense~ lol.. come to think of it, it's deserved actually, since I did kill a group of 3 for not answering me when I asked them if they were friendly, I needed some soda/water... no answer so I killed all 3, and took what I needed. anyway.. that's besides the point. the reason I am here is I'm looking for a couple people to roll with, as well as a server to call home, I would prefer if it had 15+ people during daytime hours (on the server - regardless of when that might actually be for me, I play a lot).

Who I'm looking for;

- Players who have good map awareness; and can make good use of the terrain.

- Do NOT kill unarmed players; or people with enfields unless they are a threat.

- Players who get enjoyment out of counter sniping those pesky ghillie snipers on Dobbry/Cherno hills.

- Players who first try to make contact with someone before killing them (unless they're carrying high grade weaponry, which would benefit yourself).

Who I'm not looking for;

- Elektro/Cherno Hill Snipers/Griefers

- Ragers

- People who alt-F4 in the face of danger, or when a teammate goes down.

What I'm looking for server wise.

- Active 15+ players @ Daytime hours

- Active Admins

- Clan owned is cool too if you have a TS3 server setup for the server

- I would prefer the main hive on version 1.7.2.6

Anyone who's interested, can leave a post here or if you have a group of 2-3 people looking for one more I may be interested in meeting up with you guys.

If you own a server, which fits the above criteria feel free to also leave a post, much appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Add me Lancey57 on skype ill tell you about what we have. And we have almost all of what your looking for.

Added.