Sign in to follow this  
DarkEvilDead

What would you do?`

So yesterday I was outside a grocery store I want to say it was Pustoshka and I entered to back of it and there is a survivor laying prone towards the front of the store and didn's even see my enter or hear me I am guessing. I go into local chat and ask "The guy in the store!!! Friendly?"...Wait like 2 mins no reponse then he crawls into the front and crawls out the front door so I check the store front for whats laying around.

After I get done looting what I need from the store I go out the front door and he is working his way to the back of the store I am thinking to look for me of course I am directly behind him and decide to shoot and kill him. Player's name was John. I had blood bags and morphine and banages food drinks..I guess I really didn't need to kill him but I didn't want to be walking away and have him see me then just put that bullet in my back. So why don't people respond to the chat and what would you of done?

• Like 1

If you called out friendly and got no reply, then you did what you had to do end of.........

I would've executed him right then and there, no response = death.

Also, is your picture from that CollegeHumor video of why girls never fart...?

I don't know but I just randomly found this pic and thought it was kinda cool and creepy.

shoot him in the leg, giggle watching him crawl around the store, finish him when you get tired of it.

I don't know but I just randomly found this pic and thought it was kinda cool and creepy.

Yeah, it looks familiar.

You can look up College Humor on Youtube, and look for "Why girls never fart", or something, then you'll see what I'm talking about.

College Humor is funny, btw.

Shoot to wound. If he passes out drag him outside and throw a smoke grenade on him. Let the zombies have him.

Yeah, it looks familiar.

You can look up College Humor on Youtube, and look for "Why girls never fart", or something, then you'll see what I'm talking about.

College Humor is funny, btw.

LOL I did look it up pretty good. One thing my pic reminds me of is the 2004 Remake of Dawn of the Dead poster with the hands all on the glass.

The thing is I normally don't try to kill fellow surviors I would of helped him anyway I could of, now that I been thinking about, it was night and yet he is prone crawling around so the Zed's wouldn't see him...perhaps he was a noob but that may be a bit far north for most noobs. Also I can't use my headset to chat because I have a baby and I need to hear the monitor and the only time I can play is during nap time.

Edited by DarkEvilDead

The thing is I normally don't try to kill fellow surviors I would of helped him anyway I could of, now that I been thinking about, it was night and yet he is prone crawling around so the Zed's wouldn't see him...perhaps he was a noob but that may be a bit far north for most noobs. Also I can't use my headset to chat because I have a baby and I need to hear the monitor and the only time I can play is during nap time.

He had to have been a newb.

Whoever prones at night is just ignorant of how easy it is to even sprint past them in the daytime. But still, I used to sneak everywhere too!

Oh well, it's done. No use crying over spilled milk.

LOL the only crying I would give this simple jack is the fact that he had nothing worth looting.

Would have shot anyways, lack of end game content makes murder the only fun thing left to do. As you can tell I have gone full bandit from just being a hypocritical survivor.

Edited by Zombie Jesus

That picture is from the Human Centipede, isn't it?

Very close but that picture had 6 hands and greenish in color.

I usually evade anyone who doesn't respond within 10 seconds. The times I haven't done this I've ended up dead. If they then follow me I'll kill them. I'll lure them to where I have good cover and they're exposed and then pop out. But I find it very easy to evade people in this game, maybe it's that I learn maps pretty quickly or maybe it's that people suck at shooting, most of the time I can just duck and weave and they lose them as easily as zombies.

When in electro or any heavy populated area I call out via mic and chat...if I don't see or hear anything anyone I run into is dead to me...I'm no bandit by any means but I don't feel like losing my shit for having good intentions

I always wondered why people never respond in the chat or via mic. Every time I yell friendly or type it, I never get a response. So I get scared and d/c XD

Better get a headset. I kill, as well. If there isn't a response. Even if there is one, if you get all "fidgety", I'll more than likely drop you.