Sign in to follow this  
aplum12

Intense sniping at calamar [MUST SEE NO LIE]

I thought it was good, what was wrong with it my dear friend?

Edited by aplum12

M24 is one shot if you know how to aim.

This was just bad. Sorry but you need to broaden your vocabulary beyond the word fuck. Also your understanding of the mechanics of the weapons involved in all this nonsense was pretty low.

This just proves even a bad player can kill a group.. if you get careless.

Last thought, it doesn't help your attempt to "GHET YUTOOB VYEWS" to insult a critic of your posting, by calling them a garden utensil. To clarify, the word is ho... not hoe.

Edited by ODoyleRulez

M24 is one shot if you know how to aim.

This was just bad. Sorry but you need to broaden your vocabulary beyond the word fuck. Also your understanding of the mechanics of the weapons involved in all this nonsense was pretty low.

This just proves even a bad player can kill a group.. if you get careless.

Last thought, it doesn't help your attempt to "GHET YUTOOB VYEWS" to insult a critic of your posting, by calling them a garden utensil. To clarify, the word is ho... not hoe.

well I'm definitely not an Arma expert considering I bought arma 2 for dayz, thanks for the comment

You can clearly see the guy is not a teleporter at 1:59 also, video cuts out after that, but he is shit player for not finding you. I'm not gonna say i loved this video. But grats on your 3 v 1

That was me cutting the part out of me changing my settings... it was only 5 seconds so Idk how that guy got behind me, trust me you didn't miss anything. And thanks for the comment anyways :P

Edited by aplum12