Deilicious

Screen goes black, unable to play; forced to restart..

I updated my drivers for my nVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTS (1gb) and I was finally able to play the game (was having fps stuttering but that was solved) when after about 3-4 minutes of gameplay my screen just goes black and the game appears to crash. I'm unable to control-alt-delete my way out of things and am forced to restart. This has happened twice now and I'm afraid I won't be able to play the game.

Is this a common occurrence? I tried to search for similar issues but found nothing...does anyone know why this is happening? I would very much appreciate some assistance..

It would seem that I have fixed that problem I described earlier...however now I'm just trying to optimize my fps so it's playing solidly...if anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them.

Hey! What did you do to fix that crash problem? Please tell me EVERYTHING you did to fix it! I have had that problem FOR 4 WEEKS! And I have tried everything I know!

I just messed with my nVidia settings until things worked....however the quality still sucks..