Sign in to follow this  
CrazySerb

Issue with a tent :)

I pitched my tent,but its really hard for me to get that "gear" option,and when i find it theres no options like "pack it" or even "save it" so...should i put something there or?

you may need to experiment with scrolling on it at different angles to get the save option to pop up. but if you can't get it to save...i certainly wouldn't leave anything valuable in there.

Can you belive that i just killed my self because of that fucking tent after 5 days playing on that server,i press the wrong button,v button and tryed to vault over the tent,broken bones,and after ten seconds, CrazySerb is dead....fucking tents

you most probably pitched it "inside" a tree, what makes hard to interact with it! i lost a few tents because of that issue, never died because of it though ;)

You can keep the tent by the way. They are persistent as long as you use it within a certain amount of days which I think is 7 but you just can't pack it up.

You can keep the tent by the way. They are persistent as long as you use it within a certain amount of days which I think is 7 but you just can't pack it up.

Anyone can take stuff out of a tent, the thing about 'saving' tents is ONLY the char that placed the tent can change the contents of said tent and save those changes. When you die, the new char that you spawn is NOT the char that placed the tent, so the tent is not 'yours' anymore (another aspect of 'perma-death' and why staying alive is so important). It will be more important to stay alive when tents are fixed from 'refilling' the gear on server restart.

The time tents stay on the server from last interaction (from anyone accessing the tent) I believe is set by the server admin. A tent will last forever as long as its accessed every once in a while (by anyone).