Sign in to follow this  
islandjack1

Lootable churches and other things...

I have been playing for about a month and have visited all of the bigger towns except cherno and elektro. I have yet to find an open church to loot. Every one has doors that won't open. Where are the lootable ones other than cherno elektro? Was in Zelenogorsk this morning and the doors were locked, super market had everything I needed, just want to go in one.

Next item, what does QQ stand for when someone is complaining about something on the forum?

What does Alt/F4 do, I've tried it and it does nothing.

What does respawn button do in options, it is never highlighted and if I die and want to play again, I have to back out all the way to 6 launcher to join another server. I have checked the button at various times during the game, and it is never lighted for me to use.

I have been playing for about a month and have visited all of the bigger towns except cherno and elektro. I have yet to find an open church to loot. Every one has doors that won't open. Where are the lootable ones other than cherno elektro? Was in Zelenogorsk this morning and the doors were locked, super market had everything I needed, just want to go in one.

As far as I remember only churches you can enter are in cherno and elektro.

Next item, what does QQ stand for when someone is complaining about something on the forum?

QQ comes from Warcraft 3. By pressing Alt + Q + Q you shut down the game. It was told to bad players so that they should leave. It than changed it meanings to crying. It is used when people complain way to much about certain things.

What does Alt/F4 do, I've tried it and it does nothing.

Instantly shuts down the active programm. You have to press them at the same time.

What does respawn button do in options, it is never highlighted and if I die and want to play again, I have to back out all the way to 6 launcher to join another server. I have checked the button at various times during the game, and it is never lighted for me to use.

Was possible in previous versions. You can respawn by just go back into the server lobby and join again.

• Like 1

Thanks for the answers, my game just became more enjoyable. Say hi to Quagmire if you see me on a server. Happy to trade or give if I have extra... Giggity