Sign in to follow this  
chris p. bacon

Just your usual dupers/server hopper's camp

Server: US 1879

Hey guys, just found a camp in the treeline on the hill right next to the Stary Sobor military tents. Here is a pic:

6ZCgo.jpg

Probably around 7 tents there, some of them are located a bit further off. At least four pairs of NVGs, multiple M4 weapons, a hefty chunk of DMRs, antibiotics, and other rare equipment, including an L86 and an Mk48 Mod 0. Have fun, and if you know how to destroy them, please do. I'm going to be hanging out in the area to watch for bandits. Good luck.

UPDATE! Server just got teleported to the thunderdome, I managed to abort before any shit went down and spawned back where I was. Server has a hacker still probably.

Edited by chris p. bacon

You have just described what a legit camp looks like after about 3-4 days.

There is no way that this camp, located right next to the military tents, is legitimate.

There is no way that this camp, located right next to the military tents, is legitimate.

Your logic is fail

you simply have no way of knowing whether or not it is "legitimate." so you just become another one of the douchebags posting camp coords.

Your thinking is backwards. Legit camps are built close to military bases so farming gear is easier.

Camp is gone!

EDIT: I didn't destroy it, there were no tents when I arrived at the spot.

Edited by Epies

My clan's camp is much more supplied than that, and not a single one of us is a hacker. You're a dick for destroying this camp.

• Like 1