icecaps97

Hero Skin - Question

I'm almost at the point where I get a hero skin, and I know that it changes your skin automatically if you're wearing civilian clothing. But what about camo clothing? Does it change from that? I don't want to pass 5000 humanity and find out I can't get the skin until I respawn.

Edited by IceCaps97

It does change.

Me and my friend got the hero skin almost at the same time, he while he had camo clothing on. It's buggy for him though, like his humanity drops back to 4500-4950 when he relogs.

Im not sure if it's caused by the camo clothing, or if it's just a common bug for some people.

I hope I answered your question.

Epies

Edited by Epies

How are you chaps reading your humanity?

Mine isn't showing in debug properly. It is always zero at log in and climbing 150 every 15 or 20 minutes of running/walking.

I add it up from whatever action I perform after I hit the 5000 mark, I'm not sure if my humanity is exactly the amount in my signature, but it's close to it.

It does change.

Me and my friend got the hero skin almost at the same time, he while he had camo clothing on. It's buggy for him though, like his humanity drops back to 4500-4950 when he relogs.

Im not sure if it's caused by the camo clothing, or if it's just a common bug for some people.

I hope I answered your question.

Epies

You did answer my question thanks, and this is quoted from the wiki:

[Glitch] Heroes gain 150 humanity every 20 minutes.

Edited by IceCaps97

Once you hit the mark for either skin, you should not lose your current camo/ghillie but it will reset your backpack so plan if possible.

Every time I log in, my humanity is at 0 my ammo is refilled and most of the time my blood is reset to 12k. Only way I can get it to properly show is to wear camo or ghillie.

• Like 1

How are you chaps reading your humanity?

Mine isn't showing in debug properly. It is always zero at log in and climbing 150 every 15 or 20 minutes of running/walking.

Are you going on different servers? Sometimes when you go on different servers your humanity appears to reset, but it actually stays the same all time time, unless you kill someone or do a good dead, of course :P

Strange and I thought that if you wear camo or ghillie, you will not get hero skin.

Another bug is that when you get hero skin, you will lose your backpack so better put it down before giving the last transfusion which would give you 5000 humanity.

And be prepared that after each relog humanity counter will show only zero no matter what is the reality.

Are you going on different servers? Sometimes when you go on different servers your humanity appears to reset, but it actually stays the same all time time, unless you kill someone or do a good dead, of course :P

Thanks for the info Icecaps.

It isn't really resetting as I still have the hero skin and I still get the glitched humanity points every 20 minutes.

I should probably take my pack off and change to my camo skin. I heard that displays the correct humanity.

I was really just wondering if there was another, less buggy, exploit way of doing it.(yes, I will destroy the 'new' pack by picking up my old one ;) )

I've done it. I've gotten my hero skin when wearing civ clothing and no backpack.

The only problem is, I re-logged, and now my humanity is back at 4700.....

CURSE YOU BUGGGGGSSSSSSS D:<

I've done it. I've gotten my hero skin when wearing civ clothing and no backpack.

The only problem is, I re-logged, and now my humanity is back at 4700.....

CURSE YOU BUGGGGGSSSSSSS D:<

This happened to me three times.

One thing did solve it for me tonight (I will update on if it still works tomorrow). After getting the hero skin for the fourth time, I went and did more good deads (had more teammates that required blood transfusion).

Result for me: Kept the skin after logging off and going back in, but the humanity score shows 0 every time I log in.

Update : I still have the hero skin. Everything seems fine except the humanity score showing 0 every time I get in a server.

Update : I still have the hero skin. Everything seems fine except the humanity score showing 0 every time I get in a server.

I have heard that if you put on some camo or a ghillie suit then your humanity will be displayed in debug properly.

I have also heard that ....... I have removed this because it IS a game breaker.

Edited by slartibartfast

I have heard that if you put on some camo or a ghillie suit then your humanity will be displayed in debug properly.

Interesting, but since there is a bug with camos and humanity, I'm gonna be keeping the hero skin until I see a video showing someone switching from hero to ghillie, and back to hero with no problem.

The road to obtain this skin was a rage-fest for me.

Edited by Chimonanthus
  • Like 1

Interesting, but since there is a bug with camos and humanity, I'm gonna be keeping the hero skin until I see a video showing someone switching from hero to ghillie, and back to hero with no problem.

The road to obtain this skin was a rage-fest for me.

You can change without the bug affecting you. Just make sure you take your back pack off into a loot pile and then change.

You will probably proc another empty pack, this will be deleted when you replace your old one.

Edited by slartibartfast