DerMoench

Engine parts?

I have been trying to fix a vehicle the last few days, and i can find everything, except for an engine. I searched literally the whole map, been to cherno 3 times, elektro and berezino 2 times, looting every industrial, looked up the airfield 4 times, and been searching on the rest of the map as well, is it bugged or something? Because neither I nor my buddies can find it. Do you guys have any expirience with searching for it since 1.7.2.6?

P.S.: If you happen to have engine parts, i could offer a trade, we can deliver many things, weapons, food, ammo, other car parts etc. just contact me via PM.

I have been trying to fix a vehicle the last few days, and i can find everything, except for an engine. I searched literally the whole map, been to cherno 3 times, elektro and berezino 2 times, looting every industrial, looked up the airfield 4 times, and been searching on the rest of the map as well, is it bugged or something? Because neither I nor my buddies can find it. Do you guys have any expirience with searching for it since 1.7.2.6?

P.S.: If you happen to have engine parts, i could offer a trade, we can deliver many things, weapons, food, ammo, other car parts etc. just contact me via PM.

Hey dude keep looking in industrial place...

Find a good spot and loot out every thing... put it outside so new stuff can spawn.

I dont have one now... But i use to find some in the factory's.

I just dont know how loot spawn working !

But when you take every thing out (even empty tin can) new stuff spawn !

So good luck to you :)

Just go to the big factories in Cherno, Elektro, or Solnichny and loot cycle them. You will get an engine eventually. I know I can never find one when I need it.

factory near polana / orlovets

always has everything you need <3

Edited by Buffjesus

I've found engine blocks in those small open lean-to sheds inmost towns.

They usually contain a car wheel or other part. Good luck

I will trade you and engine for the rest of the vehicle.

Free delivery, just need to meet up at a predetermined location where our associates will take care of the rest.

@Zombie Jesus: What do you consider the rest of a vehicle? I can deliver all other parts, such as 4 wheels, fuetank, scrapmetal, and maybe even a windscreen glass or 2, or do you want a car? I might be able to find one for you on our sever, just PM me for more details on the trade.

Edited by DerMoench

@Zombie Jesus: What do you consider the rest of a vehicle? I can deliver all other parts, such as 4 wheels, fuetank, scrapmetal, and maybe even a windscreen glass or 2, or do you want a car? I might be able to find one for you on our sever, just PM me for more details on the trade.

how would you give it to him on his server? Vehicles save seperatly on each server ^_^