Sign in to follow this  
ajbrooks2797@gmail.com

Battleye: Client not responding; cannot receive mission file; only in DayZ

Hi,

I am running Arma Free (updated to 1.11) and Arma 2 OA (1.62.96751) and DayZ 1.7.2.6.

If I unload the mod, I can access normal Arma 2 OA severs fine. However, if I try with DayZ, it does not work. I get to the lobby, Battleye initializes and I get the sever message of the day. If I let it wait, it will kick me with a client not responding error. If I press Ok, It will give me "0kb/0kb recieved" until I am kicked with the same error. It will not display my BE computer GUID or the message saying my I have the correct version of battleye.

This happens with all firewalls and antivirus programs disabled, connected directly to the modem, and I am in my routers DMZ anyways.

Everything is run as administrator. I followed this guide:

http://kodabar.blogs...rma-2-free.html

Everything has been manually installed and using DayZ commander, I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times, updated the battleye .dlls, ran the programs first, all that good stuff. I really have no idea, especially since it works with normal Arma 2 OA.

I also added a BEsetup folder with the BE installers, like in the videos that come up if you search the error, but that didn't work either.

Anyone got any idea what's wrong?

Edit: I see there's a thread below me with the same issue; that was not there when I began typing this, haha.

Edited by King6