Sign in to follow this  
coldhands

Battleye client problems

I've been playing this mod since around 1.5? and i've never had any problems with battleye up untill now.

I recently performed a HDD format therefore removing everything related to arma, battleye etc. Before I began the format I backed up all steam games, all files in the steam folder and documents, basically everything related to arma2 and combined operations. I thought that simply moving all the files back into the slots they were in before I performed the format would be fine and work like a charm (I had actually downloaded OA on a different computer and moved it on the HDD in the beginning). After moving everything back into the original places I loaded up Arma expecting to be back on in no time at all but this was not the case, since the i've started to play again I haven't been able to stay online for longer than 30 seconds due to Battleye client issues and yes i've re-installed, downloaded manually and every other variation that could possibly help to fix battleye. So I ask, does anyone have any idea what is wrong?

And before anyone suggests it, I basically cannot re-download the entire game due to have a 1.3GB download limit per day (Sky broadband sucks).

I'd appreciate any feedback or suggestions.

Thanks, Camay.