Sign in to follow this  
grimsonfart

Enabeling GUI (Debugg) causes thirst, blood, hunger noise and sight to misfunction?

Been noticing ever since 1.7.2.6 was released that when i turned on debugging, the other things like hunger, thirst etc did not display correctly, basicly didnt work at all. Anyone else having this problem atm?

I am. Noticed that when I was blooding, blood pressure decreasing - there was no "cross" indicator on the HUD blood-drop icon.

It's possible it happened after I enabled the debug window.

It's a bug. if you enable debug window the icons wont update properly.

yea check the Bug Report section, many peopel have alrdy come out saying they have had the same issue. No worries though just leave it at Default unless you want to find out exact blood in which you can toggle it to check it then switch back to default.

I'm sure they'll fix this since its a small problem and actually not even needed. Maybe if they could make the blood drop a bit more distinctive so that one could know how much blood they have without the debug. Like a Blood drop that drains. just an idea idk.

I found this out the hard way last night and nearly died. I thought there was a bug in the game and I just wasn't getting hungry or thirsty. WRONG. When I changed servers (which turns debug off), I logged in to find thirst and hunger to be blinking and I was bleeding from it. I guess I will just leave debug off unless I need to see blood level or zombie count.