drakcell

I got killed while joining the server

A player called "Juli" killed me while i joined the server DE1043 at 18:00 o clock

i tried to make a screenshot but it didnt work

did you die as soon as you spawned, were you in the same place where you disconnected? it may have been a hacker.

Edited by louie9

That's not a hack. Your character gets to be in the game before you do anything, and since there's no protection during that time, you're SOL.

• Like 1

did you die as soon as you spawned, were you in the same place where you disconnected? it may have been a hacker.

When you log on you get a black screen that says, waiting for character to create and such, meanwhile you are defenseless and anyone can kill you.

• Like 1

i were at debug forest or something like that. And i read thats forbidden.

maybe he teleported me over there

i were at debug forest or something like that. And i read thats forbidden.

maybe he teleported me over there

what do you mean "debug forest"?

EDIT: "The Debug forest is a place where glitched players spawn. Similar to the Debug Plains, but not as hard to get out of. To get out of it, just head directly south. You will then reach the coast very close to Kamenka Killing in this forest is even worse than the plains, because of its proximity to a town and because so many players spawn there."

you can spawn there, there is just a small chance, and other players can spawn there as well, that dosent mean that a hacker killed you. :)

Edited by zappyspocket