Sign in to follow this  
ArcticWhite

Hacker on NL 100

Server: NL 100

Time & Date: 10/Sep/2012 at 18:20 GMT+2

Name of hacker: Spiteman

Case: A friend and I were tracking along the usual hot spots when we dropped by Pik Kozlova (http://dayzdb.com/map#4.084.128). Here I found 2 water bottles, left behind as breadcrumbs. We decide to investigate and pick up the bottles. [i now presume those bottles acted as triggers, or the hacker could see us] Right after we picked up the bottles we hear a helicopter approach and in fact land near us. We get ready to attack and I get shot... So I hide! Then, out of nowhere an invisible player drops bags and ammo next to me and tell me to take his helicopter! [i guess the invisibility was just a skin without color?] I spotted the invisible hacker since he was bleeding, and blood was coming out of thin air. Also, I know his name because he was writing in the general chat.

- AW

Edited by ArcticWhite
  • Like 2

Hi ArcticWhite,

Thank you for reporting the situation. I think I was online at the time this happened as I heared the chopper flying around. We will look into it and will try to take measures but as we all know the game system is not working well enough to fully fight this.

Unfortunally we are encountering a few script kiddies in the server. Yesterday we also found a big collection of spawned vehicles in Kamyshovo that was either spawned there or teleported.

• Like 1