Sign in to follow this  
foogusnot

do cars atv's and buses and stuff respawn?

does the server have to reset to get them to spawn again, or do they respawn just in a random place?

People might have found them and hidden them for them self or the server may have them disabled.

Yes. If you have a vehicle and it is destroyed it will respawn at the last location it was saved.

Yes. If you have a vehicle and it is destroyed it will respawn at the last location it was saved.

False. Destroyed vehicles do not respawn.

False. Destroyed vehicles do not respawn.

False, destroyed vehicles do respawn. This bug was recently fixed, about a week ago.

However, they don't respawn where they were last saved. They respawn at their specific map-based spawn location. If you found it at its original spawn location, that's where it will be. If you stole it form someone, it'll respawn where they found it. (again, assuming they found it at its original spawn point)

Is there a delay before a vehicle respawns? Fixed three ATVs two days ago which have been destroyed but neither of them has respawned yet.

Is there a delay before a vehicle respawns? Fixed three ATVs two days ago which have been destroyed but neither of them has respawned yet.

I have the same problem in my server, my Truck Ural, was destroyed and it didn't respawn yet.