Sign in to follow this  
ww THE TODD ww

New Ammo Glitch

changing skins seems to refill your mags but this happened on an extremely laggy server so that might have had something to do with it. anyone else experienced this

Just checked this and 2/10 times it refilled my mags :(

Edited by Muky

I have changed my skin yesterday from guilly suit -> bandit skin -> survivor skin -> camo skin and my backpack was left untouched.

i lost my pack all 3 times i changed skins last night.

The fix to this is to make sure you logout/login when you obtain a different pack type. It must be a logout/login. This will prevent re-skinning from overwriting your backpack with an older pack that you had. This includes bandit/normal/hero reskinning as well as putting on ghillie/camo.

• Like 1

Only time I have lost my pack was when I had recently changed it, so Venthos fix would probably work. Or just place your pack on the ground and then put on the new skin, you will get another pack that is empty but you can just ditch that one. Technically that is a "dupe" but since it is useful in avoiding another bug who technically cares.

i was molested by a hacker and maybe thats why i had such bad luck. it said i was teamkilled but i didnt die. i was teleported to the beach and all of my gear was removed. after that everything was kind glitchier than usual. i even started bleeding from a zombie attack and the blood icon on the HUD didnt get the flashing + sign on it. i had the debug meter on and thats how i noticed. i started loling when i thought about the patch notes. it was removed because "it wasnt reliable" or whatever it says. shit saved me from losing half my blood.

ill try the logout trick AND putting it on the ground.

I have changed my skin yesterday from guilly suit -> bandit skin -> survivor skin -> camo skin and my backpack was left untouched.