Sign in to follow this  
JrFreak

Box with blood level etc missing...

Did I hit a key to make this dissappear? Or do only some servers show this? Thanks, I'm pretty new to the game and don't have the keyboard memorized yet.

New DayZ update gave option, go into game menu, game options, dayz UI options, select debug to have it back.

Also, there have been hundreds of these threads, use the search bar sometime, yeah?

Edited by Hydra

I alway search first. Everytime I googled blood box dayz I got mostly red cross related stuff. Thanks.

New DayZ update gave option, go into game menu, game options, dayz UI options, select debug to have it back.

Also, there have been hundreds of these threads, use the search bar sometime, yeah?

he didn't know it was called a debug monitor, so he probably wouldn't have found it.

• Like 1

i've had it disappear on me several times - toggling debug monitor usually doesn't help and you have to restart.

seems to happen in conjunction with server lag/weirdness, last time it happened to me broken bones, morphine, food, drinks, reloads, etc did not register until about 5 minutes after they were applied. was in the middle of a firefight at the time and took 4 people down, hackusations were rampant.