Sign in to follow this  
Phantra (DayZ)

dayz-newcastle.co.uk - Private Hive (Whitelisted)

Hi, at present the server has been seeing 10 - 20 players on consistently in UK timezones though the server itself is GMT -6. there is still plenty of space and we recently upped the vehcile cap slightly so everyone still has a chance of fixing up a lada.

drop in and see us @ http://dayz-newcastle.co.uk

make a whitelist app if you wish to join us.

Decent server but a group of us were banned for teleporting apparently... Pretty lame.

server has 40 slots at present with scope for more should we need.

daddy, one memeber of your group teleported from one spawn to another to be with another player of your group, sorry that we banned all 3 of you but it stands to reason taht if one member of a clan cheats the others may well too and we are rather protective of our server

We are somewhat overwhelmed by the positive response and immediate popularity of the server, reaching up to 200 members in the first two weeks. For this reason we have chosen to cease public whitelisting temporarily, prospective members may still sign up provided they have a sponsor/vouch on the server.

I will update this thread again once we return to public whitelist applications.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Sly bump to let you know we are open to new whitelist requests. server peakign 20 - 40 members per evening. always seems to be someone on GMT -6 :)

Edited by daze21

I know this thread has been pretty dead, but is the new "change" to the website serious or was it a hacker attack or something? I mean I never saw any signs of the server falling apart and then suddenly that ragequit change of the site as well as the server going down happened.

Edited by Bloodlike