Sign in to follow this  
kenstyle2131

so are you globally banned?

hello,

before i start this topic and people start commenting i would like to put a disclaimer that i am not a hacker non a scriptor nor i know how to hack/script in any way shap or form, this is just a gude if you may want to call it one, for people who lost there ways and tried to hack or script and got globally banned, i think every one should get a second chance after all we are only human and make mistakes. also i would like to clear that i my self have been killed , teleported, raped, stabed , shoot, laughted at by hackers, i do loose my temper at times but at the same time i feel sorry for em.

do not stop playing dayZ!!! let the hacker have there fun, one day they will get boared and leave us alone.

how do i know what to do when a person is globally banned?

well one of my mates tryed to hack and lost his account because of this, he got another key, didnt hack still lost it lol.

anyways lets start, its easy and please please for the love of god DO not hack again.

remember this the only way to getting your new key to work, NO OTHER WAY. regediting DOES not work!!

also i will not be resposable if you do not fellow the instruction the rite way and fuck up you pc or loose your key again.

this all goes for people who download a key stealing softwears aswell.

step 1. Do not i repeat DO NOT try to download any key changer software as it will not work and your will loss your newly bought key again.

step 2. Delete every thing from your c drive ( yes evey thing ) meaning you have to restore your system, a frashly installed windows will be the only option.

step 3. IMPORTANT** rename your PC with a different user name then what it was before.

step 4. Download and make a NEW steam account , with a NEW user name.

step 5. open steam at admin.

step 6. buy arma 2 and arma OA or combined opertaions. and download it.

step 5. download dayZ commander (recommended) or six updater (buggy)

step 6. update from commander, patch and version.

step 7. PLAY AND ENJOY and DO NOT HACK AGAIN OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN !!!!!!!

thanks and hope this will help all those lost souls out there...

bless and keep killing those ZOMBIES !!

Definitely a hacker.

lol why you say that!! im trying to help people here, but i don't balm you for saying that.

dont hate people, every one makes mistakes, try to give people a 2nd chance innit.

No, No and No. They broke the game and they are a big reason why people left DayZ. Once again, No!

A hacker/cheater does not deserve to get a second chance. He knows what he did and now he lost a game identity and money, if he wants to buy a second one. Please dont help these people, they can findout themself! Anyway ... this is a NoGo!

Regards and "I hate cheaters/hackers"

TR!PLE

Edited by TR!PLE
  • Like 4

I alway use full servers to get from the sea to the airfield. It just takes a few server jumps and bomb I found a hacker who teleported me and everybody esel :-)

But back to the topic, do never support hackers!

i dont support hackers, yes u are rite a person should be held for there action but again, we are human beings and we make mistakes..a hacker will not need this topic in the 1st place coz he will find a hacked or stolen key faster before he even reads this lol

this is for people who tried to download a hacker /script and failed, not they are sorry and want to play the game in a legit way.

i didnt find any topic like this on the net so i taught i give some advice innit.

but this will help most those people who had there keys stolen.

my heart and intentions are in the rite place

Edited by kenstyle2131

but this will help most those people who had there keys stolen.

And why should anybody try to help these gimps who tried to cheat and got cheated???

I say fuck em, they made the decision to cheat and got fucked over in the process. Seems to me they got what they deserved. :thumbsup:

• Like 4

And why should anybody try to help these gimps who tried to cheat and got cheated???

I say fuck em, they made the decision to cheat and got fucked over in the process. Seems to me they got what they deserved. :thumbsup:

have some beans and forgive lol

• Like 1

DO NOT ATTEMPT to miss use this guide, and i will NOT be responsible for any damage caused !!!!!!

or if this does not work for you.

hackers will turn into boars? I would pay good money for that!

that would be one way to get rid of them...wish list innit?

fuck em they all now what there doing when there doing it and how much its hated within the gamming community.

banned for life is awesome i think, i wish BF would do it to all the bronies.

There should be a hill, right in the middle of the map, where any detected skiddies are 'crucified' as part of their ban. Their bodies left to rot with their name tag visible for all to see.

The best place for each rotting corpse to hang would be the server that they were ultimately caught on.

Some might see this as a badge of honor, most would see it as the spontaneous cerebrofulmation that it is.

Otherwise known as EHS(exploding head syndrome). Brought on by exposure to extreme stupidity.

Edited by slartibartfast
  • Like 1

DO NOT ATTEMPT to miss use this guide, and i will NOT be responsible for any damage caused !!!!!!

or if this does not work for you.

lol epic... dont say "step 2. Delete every thing from your c drive ( yes evey thing ) meaning you have to restore your system, a frashly installed windows will be the only option."

Tell people to instal windows again not to delete all stuff from c... only because of your grappy description ppl will fuck up their pc and data.

But thats all bullshit. Clean the registry and delete all AppData from arma2. Maybe let a software clean it.

There should be a hill, right in the middle of the map, where any detected skiddies are 'crucified' as part of their ban. Their bodies left to rot with their name tag visible for all to see.

The best place for each rotting corpse to hang would be the server that they were ultimately caught on.

Some might see this as a badge of honor, most would see it as the spontaneous cerebrofulmation that it is.

Otherwise known as EHS(exploding head syndrome). Brought on by exposure to extreme stupidity.

Oh yes^^ i like the idea. Call it Loserhill.

lol epic... dont say "step 2. Delete every thing from your c drive ( yes evey thing ) meaning you have to restore your system, a frashly installed windows will be the only option."

Tell people to instal windows again not to delete all stuff from c... only because of your grappy description ppl will fuck up their pc and data.

But thats all bullshit. Clean the registry and delete all AppData from arma2. Maybe let a software clean it.

WHAT EVA DUDE!! it will not work and who ever tries your way will end up loosing another key...only my way works!! fill stop!!!

WHAT EVA DUDE!! it will not work and who ever tries your way will end up loosing another key...only my way works!! fill stop!!!

delete every thing from your c drive :wacko:

You are such a noob..... :facepalm:

Edited by DirtyCry

If you have a new Steam account and a new version of Combined Operations you don't have to go through all of this. *sigh* It's in other threads and you can Google how to do it so I'm not re-explaining, but you do not have to do all this crap to get your new key to work after a global ban on your old one.

Really ... people amaze me.

(And for the record; no I'm not a hacker, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Suites.)

If you have a new Steam account and a new version of Combined Operations you don't have to go through all of this. *sigh* It's in other threads and you can Google how to do it so I'm not re-explaining, but you do not have to do all this crap to get your new key to work after a global ban on your old one.

Really ... people amaze me.

(And for the record; no I'm not a hacker, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Suites.)

You just duped your post! Look everyone! A duper!

dont care for your silly herp durps..!!

im not forcing any one to follow this guide, not my concern if u hacked and fucked up !!

for what i care buy another key and get it banned too....! by not doing what im tell the banned account holders.

no more comments on the topic please , if u dont like it or dont find it helpfull move on!!

dont waste time here!!

if any one wants to follow what some of the other guys have posted be my guest, but know this !!! it will not work....!!