Sign in to follow this  
paddy1223

Server DE 2677 - Admin Ban Appeal

Me and my Friend where on this server for 8 hours solid as we found a chopper and wanted to repair it. we were on the server alone. So used the time alone to scatter through the map on our motorbike to find parts for it. We managed to repair it and refuel it. We decided to park it in the Far North West for the night as we where tired after the forever ending journey it was to get parts and refuel it.

When I was landing the chopper, I was using the numpad to look down and suddenly got kicked ( Chopper Crashed ) I tried to rejoin but had this message (see Below), So I screenshotted it. I was in shock as I'm fed up with the hackers in this game, But to be kicked and labeled as one is over the top. Especially as I'd spent 8 hours on that server.

Screenshot below. Can someone explain it or help? Nether to say, my m8 wasnt happy dying in the crash chopper lol.

kickbanned.gif

Think the server runs http://www.gotcha-antihack.com/ if that helps.

Edited by MyStiKzZ

You were not kicked by Gotcha-antihack. It displays another message (Gotcha just shows "You were Caught hacking.")

Looks like you were kicked by either a script restriction in the remoteexec.txt or by another tool (just not Gotcha)

Probably the crashed Heli effect triggered the AntiHax ban. We had it on our server too and had to remove it from the AntiHax detection so innocent players don't get banned. Oftne the pilot of the crashed chopper will have that effect logged in the remtoeexec.log and if AntiHax finds it, it will ban the pilot. So a false positive in most cases.

Cheers for the response's. At least now I understand why I was banned / Kicked. So stay away from Chopper until the bug is fixed hehe :P