yopparai

Admin abuse by BEDYR on US 2804

I didn't recieve a ban & your server isn't black listed, but that doesn't change the fact that you abused your powers to steal our loot.

Be wary of server US 2804 the admins are scum bags.

Yopp

All i see is kids talking about hacked in stuff and they banned them , Everything they have said that was hacked in is legit could it be that they are wrong Hmm IDK but it looks like they have no clue on whats legit or not so they don't need to ban anybody ...

All the guns, ammo, 30+ ghillies, around 20 Satchel's ect all dumped on ground as its all unlegit gear.

What here in this list is "unlegit gear"?

And still no log file.

"I find your lack of logs disturbing."

You COULD clear the air with the community by just posting the log proof you say you have. Or you could sit there and look like a douchy douch face. B)

Your call.

Above.

What here in this list is "unlegit gear"?

And still no log file.

how can 2 ppl carry all that? simple .... ammo boxs dont forget the 8tents 2 ppl filled up without server hopping what bags do they have? logs cant be added now since this happened weeks ago and i no longer have them. I seen them spawning in the boxs and setting up camp. Trying to be smart hackers by not using hacked weapons.

Edited by Bedyr

I suggest this thread be buried then, as Bedyr can't produce logs.

Also, I suggest anyone wanting a fair game to go elsewhere. Something smells rotten on US 2804.

Edited by Riem

I smell a lot of fish.

But at the same time I also see two/ three people bitch at each other without providing any proof either way. He said, she said, no he said, no she said. I assume no one was in the debate team at school.

Might have to go and try to kill Bedyr... hehe.

logs cant be added now since this happened weeks ago and i no longer have them.

And he plays the last card in his hand.