Hello everyone!

I have a friend who has just started playing in the past few weeks (as I have). This morning, he was banned from his own server by BattlEye for Gamehack #38. Apparently, even though we saw a message on the RCon to disregard this ban, his account was still flagged for hacking. Obviously, I'm posting this because he doesn't use any hacks whatsoever. Should he be worried, and will his account eventually be banned overall? It isn't a fair way to do things; especially if it was simply a "glitch" in the system.

I appreciate any and all replies regarding this situation and look forward to clearing this up.

Thank you

Please, any info at all would be appreciated.

For clarification, here is a screenshot of the BattlEye notice:

ban.PNG

Thank you

yes there was a battleye bug, however the ban only applies to his server. If he owns the server he can just remove the ban so i don't really see what the problem is.

That's what I was thinking, but he kept worrying that his whole account might be banned from BattlEye. This is extremely unlikely to happen, correct?

That's what I was thinking' date=' but he kept worrying that his whole account might be banned from BattlEye. This is extremely unlikely to happen, correct?

[/quote']

i have no information, and what im going to say is offtopic, but i just wanted to say that i love seattle-11 server. it works 99% of the time and very smoothly at that. thank you kiotie.

I have had a few Gamehack #38 bans show up in the logs. (Im Admin/Server Host for US43). However the bans were within the last 24 hours, and not during the time indicated by Battleye. Are these new bans legit or were they caused by error?

I really appreciate that, I_AM_DANIEL. Glad to hear that you're liking the server.

Additionally, I no longer assume that this ban will become a problem. If it does, I will contact BIS or BattlEye directly. Thanks for anyone who tried to help!