Sign in to follow this  
Scouter (DayZ)

DayZ wont launch

Yea I R-click arma 2 OA hit launch arma 2 combined operations and it shows a comand line For a SPLIT second and disapears...yunowork.jpg

Btw I have arma II also and combined ops are basicly the same right?

Same exact problem i'm having, but i dont have the original Arma 2, just Operation Arrowhead, if it only works with both then that sucks, was really looking forward to playing this mod, if i trty and run the mod with the original operation arrowhead thing, it just says im missing files that have been deleted or whatever and then sends me back to the server list. :-/

If you have only Operation Arrowhead just download arma 2 free from steam, copy the Arma 2 free files to the OA folder (in .\arma2free\) and extend the starting parameters to

-mod=arma2free;expansion;ca -mod=@DayZ -nosplash

Be sure that you have launched both games once before you try to launch the mod, maybe you have to reinstall the BattleEye tool.

Then start the game normally and launch Combined Operations

It will take a while when you launch the mod the first time it was around 10 minutes in my case, you have to be a little patient.

If nothing happened by then try disconnecting and reconnecting, that helps with most problems.