Ashnik

The radio

Okay so I killed a scripter the other day and found a radio. I took it cause I wanted to confirm all this stuff about it giving morse code and cords to deer stands. I have been carrying it for 2-3 days now and none of that has happened. Just silence. Was it disabled or something or am I doing it wrong? Haha I'm just curious I just wanted to see what it does and prove those rumors true to myself atleast.

Quick note. I hid the scripters body and only took the radio. He had the As50 TWS and I think a A107 or something. It's the black looking AK.

Edited by Ashnik

its been disabled so it does nothing and to my knowledge is the rarest item in the game (like 0.something% chance to be on crashed heli pilot zombies)

I know your suppose to be near the tower thing at green mountain, on the hour, every hour.

Edited by Skat3rat

its been disabled so it does nothing and to my knowledge is the rarest item in the game (like 0.something% chance to be on crashed heli pilot zombies)

Well this sucks. I was expecting something super badass.

I know your suppose to be near the tower thing at green mountain, on the hour, every hour.

Fuck that XD

• Like 2

yeah, the rumor was at green mountain

we dont go there anymore..

• Like 1

i heard the radio is only found on zombies at green mountain, but been there several time's now and never found one, didn't know about heli pilot z's, but still not found one on them yet either.

i want a radio!!!

I have one on lingor (got kicked for refusing to drop it once) and I have heard a few coordinates given, never had one in chernarus so can't speak to that experience.

I have had the radio several times and never heard a peep from it. Then again I didn't go to green mountan for reasons we all know.

whats wrong with green mountain? i was there a couple weeks ago and nothing was going on. it was actually really boring. killed a couple zombies, checked around for loot and left.

whats wrong with green mountain? i was there a couple weeks ago and nothing was going on. it was actually really boring. killed a couple zombies, checked around for loot and left.

We dont talk about it any more either... it can hear us.

• Like 1