Sign in to follow this  
Nergalwaja

Good Camp Coords around Vybor

Hey my friend and I want to make a camp close to Vybor and can't come to agree on a good place for our tents. I was wondering if anyone else had made camp around that area and was wondering if you'd be willing to share the coordinates with us so we can decide from there?

It usually isn't a good idea to ask people for help as to where to place your tent lol. My only advice is to put a tent in a really dense pine tree forest inside a tree. You can see the major pine forests on the in game map. Other than that it's all up to you.

^ What she said. You should place your tent in a low traffic area, in dense trees and preferably flat ground. I say flat ground because it's easy to spot tents when you place them on a hill, as the incline exposes the area underneath the tree branches.

• Like 1

Think of the common direct paths from popular locations to other popular locations. Such as from the coastal cities to the popular towns/airfields, and every which other connection of popular towns/locations. Wherever you don't draw a line through is going to be your best bet. Find a dip in the landscape with thick conifer trees and hope for the best. Nothing is safe. North/West edge camp people are hilarious because all it takes is one drive along each edge and you hit droves of camps. You're right to think about putting stuff within the map.

That said, Vybor is one of the worst locations to look at. It's surrounded by fields and is the first town south of NWAF.

Any surrounding forest areas to Vybor are going to be vulnerable to people coming up from Stary Sobor or those who spawned at Kamenka going straight north to NWAF. West of the NWAF is a common camp site location as well, so you're basically hit on all angles of traffic.

North angle = NWAF itself

South angle = Traffic from Kamenka spawn to NWAF

East angle = Traffic from Stary Sobor military tents to NWAF

West angle = People creating/hiding bases next to NWAF

You really should pick a better location.

Ironically, locations in the South/South East of the map tend to be lower risk since no one bothers to really check stuff out there.

But, like I said, your best bet is to think of how people will be running through the forest on foot and NOT put tents wherever that may be.

Still, ESP/Map Tool hackers are just going to take your shit in 48 hours or less anyway. Such is DayZ :) It's all in good fun, though.

• Like 2

I try and make sure you have to come with in a 30m radius at the very most to be able to see my tents. Often I can see tents from hundreds of metres away because people place them on slopes and tents seem to really stick out no matter where you put them.

One last thing I haven't seen mentioned, you have to try your best to place your tent as close to the tree trunk as possible. It's a bit of a glitch within the game, but this dramatically decreases the usable area on the tent. What this means is if anyone happens across your tent, they will have to put in some work to find a part of the tent which allows them to view and access its contents.

Be careful, you run into the possibility of hiding your tent too well and it not being accessible to even you.

i set up a camp just west of vybor in a small forest on US 1976.You can go check how I set up tents.Dont steal anything though

Edited by Bonehead3535

i set up a camp just west of vybor in a small forest on US 1976.You can go check how I set up tents.Dont steal anything though

I'm having a hard time determining if you're trolling or not, but my spidey sense tells me yes.