Sign in to follow this  
Bear8u

[Trade] M107 with 2 mags for either M14 aim or something good.

As title says I have an M107 with 2 mags, its too loud and don't expect to live long if I run around with this shit on my back. Would rather have an M14 aim since its real nice with the common DMR mags and I love the aim scope.

If you don't have an M14 name something you have that are willing to trade that's somewhat good.

Steam name: Bear8u (bear pic) just shoot me a message

Edited by Bear8u

waiting for a response on the green mountain thread. If they say its cool it will be there on their server.

I would if I already didn't have 2 .50cals and 15 mags...

If the trade's still on do you have anything different, possibly?

No I actually found this at a Crash site and it's the only thing I got beside the Winchester in my bag.

Edited by Bear8u

ok fuck it, lets do this. Add me on steam and we can meet up .... just letting you know i'm in Elektro so might be a run.

Edited by Bear8u

Ok so M107 still available for trade. M14 isn't the only thing I'll trade for, so name what you got and I'll let you know as soon as I can whether or not I will trade you.

Edited by Bear8u

I have an m14 aim that I will gladly trade for the m107, if the offer still stands =), I have a good amount of rep and have been neutral and friendly to all trades.

Steam: kysung

Kysung is currently too far so if anyone is anywhere on the bottom east of the map and wants to trade its still up for grabs.

If you still have it, I have either a CZ or silenced MP5?

the M107 is still up for grabs but I am on the bottom east of the map... I don't want another sniper would rather an AR. Sorry but I don't care for the MP5's.

Ok gun has been traded to Kysung. thnx again man.

• Like 1