Sign in to follow this  
Jeff the killer

Owned abusive admin

So I went on DE 2354 and I logged into the elektro fire station. After checking it a guy named crittical hit (yes crittical). Ran past me with a cz so I shot him and was kicked... So I logged back in hid his body.

So ya to the admin I had a dmr already :P dont just kick people if a guy in a ghille suit uses an mk48 to gun you down he proboly wont take your cz.

You are awesome and really good at this game.

Lol that's what most people think when they post stuff like this. I really posted this to see if the guy would see and maybe tell me why he did it ( after a paragraph of how he made love to my mother)

• Like 1

I really posted this to see if the guy would see and maybe tell me why he did it ( after a paragraph of how he made love to my mother)

Sad but unfortunately very true, as evidenced by the countless threads of alleged admin abuse. I say alleged because only a few provide any evidence to back up their claim, but at the same time, the threads without proof can't all be incorrect can they?

Mk-48, eh? I'm just gunna save everyone the time and trouble and say this.

HACKER!

I have no idea why that made me laugh so much, thank you fine sir.

Mk-48, eh? I'm just gunna save everyone the time and trouble and say this.

Lol actually I got it from a ghoster. He spawned in front of me facing the window I was using as cover while shooting at him with a akm. I was so happy :D

HACKER!

I have a mk and have never hacked a day in my life, found one at NWAF two days ago. Love that gun and M240. Will drop any gun in the game except l85 for that gun.

I have a mk and have never hacked a day in my life, found one at NWAF two days ago. Love that gun and M240. Will drop any gun in the game except l85 for that gun.

Nice best I've found in NWAF was my dmr