Sign in to follow this  
Hudson633

3 bandits shot in gunfight(36second video)

Here's a video of 3 bandits getting shot at, they had opened fire on my 3 friends far to the right. The first bandit I shot was the worst, he had been causing trouble and shooting friendly players all day, until he shot a friend of mine, which prompted a search for him at his last known location. We all met up, but didn't find him. Then about an hour later, near Stary Sobor, he and between 3 or 5 of his bandit pals sneak through the woods and into open ground, initiating the gunfight on my friends.

I couldn't believe it, the guy I'd been looking for was immediately in my crosshair. I hit record and put some shot on him, confirming to my friends that we were under fire from bandits. My target got low and rolled to face me, seeing my name before he died. I think he popped some shots towards me, and then later cursed my name at his death screen.

I ran for cover, expecting return fire any second from the others. I reached some trees and still remained undetected from starting on their right flank, and looked towards my friends to relay the opposite compass direction, so they knew where to look for targets, then added to check their targets before firing, since I was in the same place as the bandits. The second guy came into view running through some trees away from my friends, he was chased by zombies. I got some hits on him as he ran, then he dropped low and I heard some DMR or M14 shots whizz past me. He died as I kept firing.

Some fire came from my right, I was tardy to face it, but noticed him eventually, and decided to strafe and place a tree between myself and him, breaking his line of fire. Then a move I constantly pull to some degree of success in other games, is coming out of the cover immediately after going in, sometimes throwing off the attacker. As I strafed back out, he was still firing on me, my return fire went past him as I strained to see my crosshair, and then made a quick correction aiming on him, finally getting some hits.

I think he survived, as I went down and announced to my friends that they should shoot any remaining targets on the hill. The death messages were constantly flowing for a few seconds, and another friend far away noticed the deaths, and asked me what was going on. He was part of a well organized group I like to call "the Spanish group"(because they are all Spanish.) I reported the bandit attack, a few details of it, and he replied stating that the bandits had been stealing vehicles from their camp site.

I think a war just started... http://www.gametrack...2.227.242:2322/

Edited by Hudson633
  • Like 2