- .°. -

Starting to feel a bit solo....and not liking it. LFG!

Hey there, I tend to play late at night due to my work schedule so I can never really find time to play with my IRL friends who play. In hopes to change this lonewolf mentality, I am hoping to find a friend or two (possibly even a clan?) that plays late at night (I'm EST) and hopefully has a home server or would like to find one.

I'm a sometimes friendly player who is skittish of people mostly (I play servers of 10-14 players on average).

Looking for folks over 18 and game experience doesn't matter to me really.

Info in my sig or just reply here and we can work something out. I have or can get all forms of VOIP programs so a mic is really a MUST.

I am on for quite a long time tonight and late all this coming week.

°

Hey man I have a wonky work schedule too. Most of the time I'm on between 7pm-3 or 4 am. I'm a friendly style player, I try to avoid a fire fight if I can as I like cooperating to achieve a goal. I use Skype for voice.

Hit me up

Hey man I have a wonky work schedule too. Most of the time I'm on between 7pm-3 or 4 am. I'm a friendly style player, I try to avoid a fire fight if I can as I like cooperating to achieve a goal. I use Skype for voice.

Hit me up

I've added you on skype, was firstsleep

Dude love the Carl Sagan pic one of the greatest men in history as far as I'm concerned

Edited by zombian

Still looking, found one person I liked but he can't play till tomorrow night. Looking to play tonight!