LaubSauger

What the f*** did just happen?

I have put together a little script to keep track of the front page stats a few weeks ago.

This script grabs data every 8 hours. There was nothing interesting to see until today.

A few hours ago there was a HUGE spike in the number of bandits killed. Looks like almost 500k bandits got killed in just a couple of hours.

If you look at the numbers this is obviously impossible. Maybe something messed up the stats on the front page or they changed the query....

Just wanted to pointed it out :)

post-81787-0-61662700-1347237032_thumb.p

Maybe your script went hay-wire.

he said the data is taken straight from the stats. so it just copies what it says on the frontpage

Ya was thinking that myself, it did jump alright..... Maybe the "Bandits" couldn't live with themselfs anymore. 1 to the head.....................................?

I heard it was because Chuck Norris started playing and he doesn't like bandits.

• Like 1

I heard it was because Chuck Norris started playing and he doesn't like bandits.

NO! BAD DOG!

• Like 1

so chuck Morris's teleported 500 bandits and punched them all in the face with a as50

Edited by zackthazman

so chuck Morris's teleported 500 bandits and punched them all in the face with a as50

Wrong! ROUNDHOUSE KICK HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Or it might be from lingor and days combined but I think chuck Norris or aliens did it ^^^

Edited by zackthazman

That's a neat little program, good job.

As for the bandits being killed, there is only one explanation.

pBcgF.jpg

The guy has way too nice of a suit for how crazy he looked/sounded.