FanasNize

Need help with DayZ Commander

Hello!

I have a problem with my Dayz Commander.

I cannot update the Arma 2 Beta Patch. It's just stucked on 95248 (out of date).

I have tried to manually update and I have also tried to update to not just the latest beta patch but the installation works fine but it dosn't change anything on the Dayz Commander.

At the moment I have just reinstalled the game and I have not installed a beta patch or not even Dayz, but the problem is still there.

Here is a picture showing the problem:

dayzcommander.jpg

So can anyone please help me?

Edited by FanasNize

I have the same thing started yesterday... I had to reinstall everything.

again today it happened also but this time I loaded steam and verified the cahce for both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA. Then I reloaded Dayz Commander a couple times and refreshed. Then In steam I launched each game again to get to the title screen and went back to re-open Dayz commander yet again this time all of the info was working fine.

After an hour I re-launched Dayz Commander again the issue came back I am not sure WTF is going on but I think Dayz Commander is broken because they are adding these new maps right now and messing everything up.

I have the same problems. If i launch through the Beta launcher shortcut and load Dayz, it loads the right beta version and DayZ version. If i then load DayzCommander and login to the exact same server, then exit out to the front page where you see the versions, it shows 95248.

I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, only using to DayzCommander to patch everything, but it has not once ever worked for me. Now something else has started happening. I use a seperate desktop shortcut to launch Lingor Island from the same AO and it loads up 1.7.2.5, but the right Beta version loads.

I have finally given up on using DayZ Commander and Six Launcher/Updater, and just do it all manually, but then i still get the incorrect DayZ version on 1.7.2.5 although it will let me connect to a 1.7.2.6 server.

Anyone have any ideas?

My Dayz Commander wont allow me to enter a server, it just gives me the trouble shoot, is there anyway to fix this?, no matter what i try i am unable to do anything, and it has only recently started to not allow me to play, i thought that it may be undergoing updates, however countless friends of mine are playing without any problems.

"There was an error launching Arma2 with DayZ. Please check your setting, verify your game directories, and try again.

Details: The system cannot find the file specified.

Edited by DralinCross