rushcrush

Hackers and bandits!

Hey everyone, I am here to talk about hackers and bandits.

Through the weeks hackers have massively increased in this game, also there are tons of bandits.

I have always been mass teleported and mass killed, I have always been kosed unarmed.

But instead of whining, crying on the forums and calling Arma 2 developers and telling them I want a life time subscription of the incomming arma games or that I'll sue them for having such a bad game guard, I just play and enjoy this game.

Have fun :)

Edited by Rush Crush
  • Like 3

Ummmm what is the point of this????

Edited by The_Weapon1

Ummmm what is the point of this????

Can you also remind me what is the point of the threads that comes with people crying and saying they'll quit Dayz because of hackers?

Can you also remind me what is the point of the threads that comes with people crying and saying they'll quit Dayz because of hackers?

Because they are bitching because they regret a purchasing a game to play a mod that was sold on fun and when they got in all aspects of said game were gone.

Looting better gear? Sorry just loot any person you shoot and you have all end game gear.

Survive? Sorry, duper shot you with an AS50 thermal or you got dropped, teled, hacked.

Get a Vehicle? Sorry parked off map and hoarded or if ya get super lucky one in a million it wont last when a duper or hacker hears it

Kill zombies? Sorry teled, duper killed, etc.

You assume people are crying about how "tough" a game is. However, Dayz is not tough anymore when you can loot all end game gear ine 5 seconds of joining by going to any sniper area.

What it does do is destroys the concept of the game of loot and survie, destroys the immersion and destroys the playerbase.

So how about you run along now that I reminded ya of why people post warranted complaints of obvious flaws.