Sign in to follow this  
vcmedic

Can you delete tents in 1.7.2.6?

(Tried looking for a post answering this but there's way too much garbage to sift through, so my apologies if this has already been asked somewhere else)

I was trying to set up my tent in a less obvious position, so I packed it up and moved it a couple times. I did not save the tent before re-packing and moving again. However, when the server restarted, 4 more tents magically reappeared, essentially duping the tent the same way it could happen in 1.7.2.5 (and making my tent even less-subtle than before). If I shoot or run over the extra tents, will that permanently delete them in 1.7.2.6? Or will they continuously reappear on server restarts. If so, is there a way to do something about this? Any info would be much appreciated!

I have tried shoot and using grenades on the tents which seem to do nothing I have found running them over with a vehicle is the only way to destroy them or if you are lucky enough to have found a satchel charge and it on them.

Edited by Elderic

I have tried shoot and using grenades on the tents which seem to do nothing I have found running them over with a vehicle is the only way to destroy them or if you are lucky enough to have found a satchel charge on them.

They will re appear on server restart so not much point destroying them at the moment :(