MattTheMont

'Hunter' Zombie?

Is this a new forest type roaming zombie? does it refer to an existing zombie? anybody got any info on what the heck this new 'hunter' zombie is? apparently it drops bear traps occasionally

They were already in the game. They spawn near farms. They wear a hat, a black jacket, and black pants with some whiteish print on them.

It would make a whole lot more sense to spawn 2 or 3 hunter zeds around deer stands instead of military ones. Also change the damn loot in deer stands. Last time I checked people don't go hunting with ak's and m4's.

It would make a whole lot more sense to spawn 2 or 3 hunter zeds around deer stands instead of military ones. Also change the damn loot in deer stands. Last time I checked people don't go hunting with ak's and m4's.

hahah thats funny, true too but hey i'r rather pick up an AK than a double barrel

You know that deerstand were used by military during the outbreak as lookout/stronghold points right? Hence military loot and zombies.

They are brown zombies with russian fur hat. Spawns near farms and other places. They usually drops bandages.