dayzgirl

ADMIN Ban US 3105!!!

I have just logged into server US 3105 all i did was stand up then i received a ban notice saying id been banned and kicked by admin please can you explain why?

OOh ok well thanks for letting me know about that, kinda sucks though perm banned because they cant play like grown ups and with more then one person :)

Battleye message saying you were kicked and banned by admin, does not mean i am assuming anything, its just stating that i was banned and kicked for no reason and no admin on that server has explained why. So its not really me just making it up!

Maybe admin did accidently slip on a banana and click the ban button who knows :)

Edited by dayzgirl
  • Like 2

"dayzgirl",

Be advised, you were kicked and banned due to your terrible ping rate. I pay lots of money for my internet to ensure I have the best online gaming experience possible. When players, as yourself, enter MY server with a horrible ping rate I refuse to play with them or allow them to continue in MY server. I hope this answer will put your mind at ease as to the reason for your kick/ban. If not, I suggest you find something more appropriate... [sic - Inu]

Regards, EODbulldog (3105 Admin)

Edited by Inu
  • Like 1

EODbulldog

Glad to see your so sure of why you kicked and banned me seeing as you never asked for my in name game and you have no way of seeing or knowing what my ping was without that info

Care to explain your comment " If not i suggest you find something more appropriate...perhaps Better homes and gardens" or shall I assume your a sexist mindless idiot?

Edited by dayzgirl

"dayzgirl",

Be advised, you were kicked and banned due to your terrible ping rate. I pay lots of money for my internet to ensure I have the best online gaming experience possible. When players, as yourself, enter MY server with a horrible ping rate I refuse to play with them or allow them to continue in MY server. I hope this answer will put your mind at ease as to the reason for your kick/ban. If not, I suggest you find something more appropriate... perhaps Better Homes and Gardens?

Regards, EODbulldog (3105 Admin)

EODbulldog,

As a server admin you may want to review the rules that as DayZ server admins we must abide by. Having a bad ping IS NOT a bannable offense, neither is having hacked weapons (unless we can prove the player spawned them). You can however set a max ping in the configurations. You may find your server blacklisted by DayZ staff if you keep up the power drive, violating DayZ Server Rules.

Edited by Nathan0490
  • Like 1

you have no way of seeing or knowing what my ping was without that info

Anyone can see your ping rate in game.

Drekkz, her point was if you don't know what her in-game name was -vs- what she's posting with here, then how would you even know if you had the right person? If you don't know her in-game name then how would you know her ping?

Well, you would think the admin has only banned a few people today, and just narrowed it down to the person who had the highest ping.

To be honest i dont really care that im banned from that server any more, there are 3 points to this

1.I should not have been banned for high ping as stated by Nathon0490

2. Admin can not come here and state the reason why i was banned without 1st knowing my in name game and the time and date i went on the server ( Look at my original post it was not today)

3. He then comes on here and makes a sexist remark to me

I play on US servers all the time and have not had any probs with ping and if i am causing a problem with ping then i expect to get kicked the normal way NOT banned.

But i would like to thank Drainbamaged for possibly being the only one on here that can see my point.

• Like 1

To be honest i dont really care that im banned from that server any more, there are 3 points to this

1.I should not have been banned for high ping as stated by Nathon0490

2. Admin can not come here and state the reason why i was banned without 1st knowing my in name game and the time and date i went on the server ( Look at my original post it was not today)

3. He then comes on here and makes a sexist remark to me

I play on US servers all the time and have not had any probs with ping and if i am causing a problem with ping then i expect to get kicked the normal way NOT banned.

But i would like to thank Drainbamaged for possibly being the only one on here that can see my point.

Thanks.

You're welcome to come play on US 1550 or US 2522, or one of my private hives. (Although, sadly, US 1550 is down for a while until my tech-support can tell me why it's not recording logs properly ... I probably broke something.) Currently running Lingor Island on the private. Email me anytime questionsdayz1550@gmail.com

~DB

aka Gravel, admin of US 1550 and US 2522.

• Like 1