Sign in to follow this  

heli crash after ever server restart!(need help)!!!

Hello community,

my team and i have a big problem on our server.

At the 8.9.2012 we fly with the helicopter over Chernogorsk. I was the pilot. Then i get connection lost and the helicopter crashed into the town.

Now the helicopter always spawn over cherno on our server and crash into the city after every server restart. So the server never cant get the heli back to Skalisky Island(the spawn of the heli on our server).Did anyone have the same problem, that the heli after dc always crashed if the server restart or did anyone know how to solve it?

Ja wir haben nen großes Problem auf unserem Server.

Und zwar bin ich mit meiner Gruppe über Cherno mit dem Heli geflogen. Ich war der Pilot und bekam einen dc. Der Heli ist natürlich dann in der Stadt abgestürtzt.

Das Problem ist das er nun nicht mehr auf Skalisky Island spawnt sondern immer in der Luft in Cherno und dann crashed und dass nach jedem Server restart.

Hat jemand das gleiche Problem bzw. kennt jemand dafür eine lösung??

mfg

Server: de 664

player: SaW (GeR)

This happened to me a few days ago. The only solution I found was getting a new ID (which means losing tents, vehicles, dead bodies, everything).

The thing is that seems that 1.7.2.6 has a bug: servers created in this version are not spawning any vehicles...

So now I have no helicopter, no bycicles, nothing, no vehicles at all...

Fucking bugs, really.

Edited by MrKalimotxo

Keep in mind you are testing a game. The bugs could be much worse. I hate logging onto a server and instantly dying or spawning on the coast with no gear- not even a bandage, but I figure an alpha version of a game working as well as this one does most of the time is ok with bugs.

-.-, new ID means new CD key right?

that sucks

-.-, new ID means new CD key right?

that sucks

No, new server ID. Basically you need to wipe your server.

No, new server ID. Basically you need to wipe your server.

ah ok. then i have to talk with the admin. is it hard to restart and clean up a hole server?

ah ok. then i have to talk with the admin. is it hard to restart and clean up a hole server?

It's not hard, you request a new ID from the Dayz support team, wait 1-3 business days, and suddenly you have a fresh server

It's very simple