Sign in to follow this  
maccas117

Whole Server killed AU33

Server: DayZ - AU33 (1.7.2.6/96584) (Veteran|3D:ON|CH:ON) dayzmod.com - MW08.com 29971

Time: 12.04 am Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT/UTC +10)

People in Server: Sniping Reaper; Offends; Scotty2hotty; Ducnan; Zombie Jesus; Natalie; Andrew; Extreme4; Geoff-Z77

What Happened: Playing with 2 other friends - Geoff-Z77 and Extreme4 - we had just joined the server after our previous server lagged out (had the no data received or whatever) and Geoff-Z77 died without an obvious reason. Then Sniping Reaper died. After being in the server for 2-3minutes, myself and Extreme4 just fell dead on the spot, at the exact same time, and in the "feed" in the bottom left-hand corner, I saw at least 3 others die at the exact same time. Therefore I can conclude that either the server completely bugged out, or more likely, there was a hacker who insta-killed the entire server.

Could the DayZ devs and admins/moderators do something about this because I've been playing DayZ now for 6 days, and I've been killed by hackers on 2 separate occasions already, and was almost killed on a third.

PS. myself and Extreme4 were just north of the Balota airstrip and Geoff-Z77 was on the airstrip

You can get on to AU33 admins straight away through team speak 3 : ts.mw08.com:7014

I will check the logs but unfortunately hackers are everywhere.