aussiestig

Australian Clan [DT]

I'm 17 years old I have good experience in all parts of dayz and I can drive every car and aircraft in the game with ease, I used to be in a clan but ever since hackers got bad the clan sort of lost interest and so did I. I have been playing since the start of dayz.

How often are you on DayZ: Every Day.

Do you have a mic: Yes.

During the day on and off from 9am-3pm, and then almost consistantly from 4-10/12pm. On weekends i can be on at any time, it varies.

Current Loadout: M4A1 CCO SD, 2 L85A2 AWS, 1 Mountain Dew, 1 Ghillie Suit, 3 Cooked Steak, 8 Stanag Mags, 1 Gold Revolver (I Did Take This Weapon From A Camp My Clan Found), Coyote Pack, RangeFinders, Nightvision, Hunting Knife.

Ideal loadout: I really like my current Loadout. My clan really provided alot for me, but hackers blew up our camp and the clan disbanded.

Last time you died: About 1 week ago, our leader crashed our clans helicopter and we all died.

How long have you been playing DayZ: I've owned the game about 2 months, but only recently started playing. Ive played for about 2 Weeks.

Do you have much experience with groups in ArmA/DayZ: Yeah, I was in a clan called "Chernasaurus" Which only recently started breaking up.

If you need to contact me add me on skype at: kyoshea1

Edited by Ky DayZ

How often are you on DayZ: almost every night

Do you have a mic: yes

Play times: weekdays 6.30 pm - midnight if need be, weekends when ever

Current Loadout: not much, lee enfield rifle and magnum some food afew meds and drink

Ideal loadout: i don't mind

Last time you died: 2 days ago, someone sniped me in the back of the head

How long have you been playing DayZ: about a month

Do you have much experience with groups in ArmA/DayZ: no I don't but i would love to and am happy to learn

would much like to join if possible

Hey my name is Dylan i go by the aussie bandit here is my application request for DT

How often are you on DayZ: will be everyday only got it back today

Do you have a mic: i do but its on a laptop without a mic input but built in mic not too sure on the quality

Play times: whenever you need me on mostly from 7am - 5pm

Current Loadout: not too sure what this means actually if it is gear rite now i have nothing

Ideal loadout: ghilly suit sniper of any sort and nvg revolver side arm

Last time you died: about 2 mins ago :S due to lag and a trigger happy player

How long have you been playing DayZ: i no lifed dayz before my old pc died for about 2 weeks playing roughly 14-17 hours a day

Do you have much experience with groups in ArmA/DayZ: i have played with a few players that i have met around but nothing serious i am willing to contribute to the clan in anyway needed i wont complain if needed to go collect meat ect.

A bit about myself as i said my name is Dylan i dont goto school anymore as i do sometimes work im currently in recruitment process with the ADF ( Australian defence force ) i am a fairly chilled person on games but can get very into them with my current army training i know a fair good tactical maneuvers if needed.

Why i would like to join your clan, i have played for a while by myself longest survival was 4 days i beleive fairly low but good for a solo i think i would really like to be apart of something bigger in a clan for back up and progressing through this game further then ever before.

also please dont be alarmed by my name im not trigger happy only when needed thanks hope to hear back from you soon please message me for my skype name

How often are you on DayZ: Generally on Fridays + Weekends. I don't normally play on weekdays with the time to time exception of Wednesdays.

Do you have a mic: Yes

Play times: Anytime between 4:00pm and 12:00pm on Fridays. 1:00pm to 12:00pm on Weekends. I do however sometimes get off for breaks/lunch/dinner and when I get bored.

Current Loadout: Hero Skin, AS50, Ak74u Kobra, M9SD, NVGS, Rangefinders, Few Medical Supplies, Food & Water, Alice Backpack

Ideal loadout: Ghillie Suit, Assault Rifle with further power and range to replace Ak74u.

Last time you died: 1 week ago

How long have you been playing DayZ: I started off aproximately 3 months ago. Than I quit for about 2 months. I only recently started playing again about 2 weeks ago.

Do you have much experience with groups in ArmA/DayZ: None at all. I'm usually lone wolfing as I can't manage to find committing friends or friendly groups to play this game with. It's one of the reasons why I'm applying for Double Tap.

Steam: Kardras

Edited by Kardras

How often are you on DayZ:nearly everyday execpt when im at work

Do you have a mic:yes

Play times:whenever i can

Current Loadout:just died -.-

Ideal loadout:sniper/spotter,ghillie would be ideal but yeah it doesn't matter

Last time you died:this morning

How long have you been playing DayZ:3 or 4 months now

Do you have much experience with groups in ArmA/DayZ:not really i linked up with a random once we managed to stealth up to stary sabor before being ambushed by a group of bandits just outside of the NW AF.

pm me mate and let me know if you need a spotter/sniper or a pointman that can scout ahead and give sitreps

Hey, tried messaging you, but I think your PM inbox might be full ;) . I'd be interested in talking to you a little more about what you guys do, and perhaps I might be a suitable candidate if all goes well.

I've played DayZ for a good 90 hours or so, mostly just with a mate doing the survivalist playstyle. We had our loadouts for about 45 hours without dying, but eventually got bored with 2-man loot crawling and started again. I feel like to really get more out of DayZ I'd need to join a team like Double Tap with seemingly serious players who know how to have a good time.

Lately I've been solo-surviving, attempting to make friends where I can, and just experiencing the social nuances of DayZ. As a direct result of that, I've no impressive current loadout to boast of, but previous lives had me sporting Ghillie + G17 + M4A1 CCO SD + FN/FAL AN/PVS + Rangefinder + Coyote + Medical Suplies for 2.

I've never scripted or cheated in the game; it's not how the developers intend the game to be played.

PM me back, or send me an invite on Steam if you're interested (Arbitation).

Here's the required info:

How often are you on DayZ: 4-5 times a week.

Play times: Later at night, mostly 9pm+. During Uni breaks I'm on a lot during the days. I'll play during the day during Uni, but that's really depends on my timetable.

Current Loadout: Fresh Spawn. AKM, M1911.

Ideal loadout:

Ghillie, G17, Nightvision (I've never had NVGs, I'll admit it.), Rangefinders, Utilities.

M14 AIM + DMR

Last time you died: About 20 minutes ago on Green Mountain.

How long have you been playing DayZ: A few months? About the time that everyone started talking about it.

Do you have much experience with groups in ArmA/DayZ: Nope. I play competitive TF2, which I'm sure is extremely different, but I know what the expectations are of a team and the dependencies that are placed on every team member.

Thanks,

-Arby

Edited by Arbitation

How often are you on DayZ: Everyday.

Do you have a mic: Sir yes sir.

Play times: Monday to Friday 5pm-9pm, Saturday 11am-9pm and Sunday 12:40am- 9pm. This will change on school holiday, I will have to take a break as well or play other games and I have church on Sunday so time will vary but I will be online almost all the time.

Current loadout: Starting gears. (Updated: I have better gears now)

Ideal loadout: Pistol (M9 SD), Light Machine Gun (MK 48 Mod 0), all medical supplies, Ghillie Suit. Satchel Charge, Compass, GPS , map and Range Finder.

Last time you died: 4/11/12, hacker teleported me then I fell on the ground, broke my legs and he spawn a Zombie to attack me and loot all my good equipment.

How long have you been playing DayZ: 1 day but I been watching gameplay, how to play Dayz, guides on youtube and I'm a fast learner.

Do you have much experience with groups in ArmA/DayZ: No but I have good experience with clan/team/group on other games.

Contact details:

Steam: Imperfect_Death

I also have Ventrilo, Teamspeak 3, MSN and Yahoo Messenger.

Edited by Imperfect

Just curious, why are there so many 15 year olds applying? i thought the minimum was 16?

How often are you on DayZ: 5-6 hours a day on average.

Play times: 7-11 pm on weekdays, 4 pm-12 am on weekends. GMT+10 times. Since I have school, I sometimes have less/more time to play.

Current Loadout: I haven't played since I died on the public server, but I can get geared up pretty quick. (freshspawn atm)

Ideal loadout: M107 or SVD Camo primary, L85 in coyote, Ghillie, all tools, nvgs, rangefinders, m9 sd.

Last time you died: 5 days ago on public server, playing hive atm - I died while trying to ambush a blue van, sniped three out of four members and the last fella fragged me (on public server).

How long have you been playing DayZ: 3 months +, started back from the patch that removed starting off with makarovs.

Do you have much experience with groups in ArmA/DayZ: I play with a casual squad of four, I'm the sniper, but we only play 4 hours + on the weekends (hard to get everyone online ) so I'm looking for another group to join.

I'm very serious when it comes to armed player encounters (non-bambi players),but I love comedy and having a laugh in non-dangerous situations.

Edited by Bdoink

still havnt heard from you guys yet..

pm when you get a chnace

thanks

Just curious, why are there so many 15 year olds applying? i thought the minimum was 16?

At least we are honest and you do known some peoples can say they are 16 years old but they actually 15 years old.

I would like to withdraw my application because you take too long to reply and you are online, at least send me a reply.

Edited by Imperfect

Age: 13 turning 14 PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE I am a very capable person that does NOT scream down their mics with high pitch voices

How often are you on DayZ: EVERYDAY :D

Play times: everyday

Current Loadout: MK48 MOD 0 AS50 in bag nvgs and range finders all the essentials yes I am a freaking veteran also I have just about every legit gun in the game at my camp and a few hacked ones from noobs that dont know how to pvp with good guns

Ideal loadout: MK48 or M4A1 CCO SD along with a AS50 or DMR and all other needed items to survive

Last time you died: a long time ago to long to remember

How long have you been playing DayZ: near the start of the year

Do you have much experience with groups in ArmA/DayZ: none at all

COMMENTS There is no need to judge my age to me age is not a factor if you prehaps test me I could prove my self worthy

CONTACT ME VIA skype epicaboose176 I do not ever give out my steam for a certian reason that shall remain secret

How often are you on DayZ:every day after work and some time before :)

Do you have a mic:yes

Play times: ranges from after 3pm to 11pm, or if im working avros then its like 9pm to 4-5am

Current Loadout: einfeild or however its spelt, pistol, map, watch , heaps of meds ,

Ideal loadout:better than what i have lol,

Last time you died: last night , got sniped leaveing the hospital at night after crwaling for about 1.5 hours with a broken leg , didint want to lose my akm lol

How long have you been playing DayZ: only a week so far

Do you have much experience with groups in ArmA/DayZ: no not in these games , in others yes like cod and im also a fleet comander in EVE online

This must be filled in before any TS/Server details are given out

How often are you on DayZ: Most days

Do you have a mic: I do, I am getting a better one in a few days. A logitech g35 cannot wait.

Play times: Australian times, so 3pm - 9pm

Current Loadout: Was killed yesterday.

Ideal loadout: NVGs, DMR, compass, map, ect.

Last time you died: Yesterday, was ambushed by 3-4 guys in a town. All had Aks I was overun.

How long have you been playing DayZ: A few months

Do you have much experience with groups in ArmA/DayZ: I lone wolf alot. I am well versed in teamwork as I have been apart of the ARMA community for quite some time now. Calling out target positions and locations is second nature. Was with AEF for a couple of months, then ACR for 6 months. I joined AAF but they didn't do much.

Edited by Shini_Otoba

How often are you on DayZ: 7-8 Hours on Weekends. 2-3 Hours after school each Weekday.

Play times: 4:30pm-6:30pm Weekdays. 9:00am-12:00am on Weekends.

Current Loadout: Recently died while playing with my friend. So Freshspawn.

Ideal loadout: M19 Pistol, DMR, GPS, NV Goggles, Binoculars etc.

Last time you died: 3 days ago while playing with a group of friends. I was flying the Chopper and Sniper shot Co-Pilot, I turned and landed safely around the other side of the hill. unfortunately, the enemies had a Bus and ambushed us a few hours later.

How long have you been playing DayZ: 5 months +

Do you have much experience with groups in ArmA/DayZ: My friends and I usually play together all the time, I am usually the pilot, because we found a chopper, and we have 2 snipers and 2 scouts. So I have got some experience with Clan Gameplay.

I will obey the rules of this clan and will not, under any circumstances make a fool of myself in a tactical operation.

How often are you on DayZ: 2 to 3 hours a day

Play times: 3pm till 10pm or on weekends 11am till 3am

Current Loadout: as50,m4a3, camo clothing, 24 slot backpack all tools range finder and nv goggles.

Ideal loadout: l85a2 aws with a dmr and ghillie suit

Last time you died: 4 days ago

How long have you been playing DayZ: 4 months

Do you have much experience with groups in ArmA/DayZ: i have been in one other clan before this, I left because there focus began to shift from this to another game.

I will follow all rules and i will be as tactical as is possible.

regards mooman101

Edited by mooman101jl

How often are you on DayZ: 4-5 hours a day

Play times: afteroon through the night

Current Loadout: DMR, m1911, other bits and pieces

Ideal loadout: Silenced weapons if possible

Last time you died: 2 days ago

How long have you been playing DayZ: about 2 months

Do you have much experience with groups in ArmA/DayZ: yes

my email is ian_keeps_it_real@hotmail.com

please add me on steam my name is ib281185

cheers

P.S if you could send me the details of the server and also the TS server, ill come and have a chat with you. cheers again

Edited by Nomad1985

How often are you on DayZ: pretty often if i amnot on dayz i am on arma

Do you have a mic:yea turtle beach x12

Play times: 3:00 till 9:00 unless i have somthing on like basket ball every tuesday

Current Loadout:m16a2 m203 and g17

Ideal loadout: probaly a saw i love fully auto guns

Last time you died:about 2/half days ago by a hacker who teleported everyone on a cliff

How long have you been playing DayZ:i have been playing arma longer than day z but i have been playing dayz for atleast 2 months

Do you have much experience with groups in ArmA/DayZ:yes i am currently leaving the aaf it is a arma group not dayz and i have been part of them for 3 months (i dont like the times they are on)

still havnt heard from you guys yet..

pm when you get a chnace

thanks

I would like to withdraw my application because you take too long to reply and you are online, at least send me a reply.

Alright, I'm sick of getting friend requests and crap from this thread, so I might as well just post that this clan fell apart over a month ago. Some people still play, but mainly Americans. I no longer play with Double Tap, even though I am the leader. I play with a small group of people occasionally now, just for a bit of fun.

Don't get mad at me for not replying to your messages and all that crap, because not for the life of me would I expect a thread with so many people complaining about no replies, to be bumped up to the top of the "Clan recruiting" forum so many times.

Don't take it personally if I haven't replied to you, I stopped accepting people around 2 months ago, when it was literally only 15 year old asking to join.

If you are still looking for a clan, maybe for the standalone, send me a message on here with the same application. I'm looking for people who know what they're doing, and can still make judgments under pressure.

How Often Do I Play: Most Days.

Times I Play: 3:30pm-10pm unless i have work.

Currant Load out: M24,G17

Ideal Load out: M24,G17< i love my setup

Last time i died: 4 days ago(ejected out of helicopter :P)

How long have i been playing DayZ: 2 months

I have Lots of DayZ teamwork but little with a clan.

I am looking for a good/ fun DayZ clan and this clan sounds awesome!!!!!!!!

Hit me up on Skype: Jojoqaz14