aussiestig

Australian Clan [DT]

Alright, I'm sick of getting friend requests and crap from this thread, so I might as well just post that this clan fell apart over a month ago, along with dayz. Some people still play, but mainly Americans. I no longer play with Double Tap, even though I am the leader. I play with a small group of people occasionally now, just for a bit of fun.

Don't get mad at me for not replying to your messages and all that crap, because not for the life of me would I expect a thread with so many people complaining about no replies, to be bumped up to the top of the "Clan recruiting" forum so many times.

Don't take it personally if I haven't replied to you, I stopped accepting people around 2 months ago, when it was literally only 15 year old asking to join.

If you are still looking for a clan, maybe for the standalone, send me a message on here with the same application. I'm looking for people who know what they're doing, and can still make judgments under pressure.

How often are you on DayZ:

Do you have a mic:

Play times:

Current Loadout:

Ideal loadout:

Last time you died:

How long have you been playing DayZ/ArmA:

Do you have much experience with groups in ArmA/DayZ:

Edited by AussieStig
  • Like 6

I'm possibly interested. I haven't been a bandit before, however I have a few skills in pvp. I dont have any gear. I am willing to find my own. I despise hackers and dupers. I have never taken any duped weps. ps. Im an Aussie!!!!!

Gday,

Im trying to find you on Steam, i think i sent you a friend request. i want to talk to you regarding Day Z the [DT] clan, etc.

Cheers

Trooper

I have an AS50 i stole from some hackers can i join? :D

No offense mate, but I'm going to need more than "I've got an AS50, can I join?"

The AS50 isn't exactly hard to get anymore, so it's not a good indicator of skill.

Too many bad players have joined my clan, then played once and left. It annoys the hell out of me.

Edited by AussieStig

ha gaaaaaaay, sorry meant that in a non offence way just thought the moment needed it, use your brains even if you get some geared guys there gonna get shot instantly don't put people down instead ask them for there experience. Poooooned

ha gaaaaaaay, sorry meant that in a non offence way just thought the moment needed it, use your brains even if you get some geared guys there gonna get shot instantly don't put people down instead ask them for there experience. Poooooned

What even is the point in this post?

My squad will not be 'shot and killed instantly' if I can do anything about it, and by the sounds of things, you've got literally no idea what you're talking about anyway.

I'm still deciding if i should join but i probaly will join. heres the shit i had to fill out. ill get back to you tommorw and tell you if im going to join.

How often are you on DayZ: once a day. i might start being on it 3 times a week see how fun it gets on next update.

Do you have a mic: Yes

Play times: Monday to thursday: might be on after school so around 3-4 i can get on and until 9-10, if im allowed. friday: 4-11. saturday: 8-10 sunday: 10- 10 30. ( i live in sydney)

Current Loadout: M24, coyote, nv,binculars, map, engine parts, m4a1 holo with a grenade launcher, guillie suit.

Ideal loadout: m4a1 holo gl, dmr, all gear (including radio), nv, pathfinder, coyote, soldier clother guille suit.

Last time you died: my character had a leg spasm and jumped off a 3-4 story building and killed him self on 722 kills. I dont find starting from the beginning. its more fun to start from the beginning.

How long have you been playing DayZ: 3-4 months mabye

Do you have much experience with groups in ArmA/DayZ: ive played with 4 people max. i can mange my self in a group well just im always the one who dosent get shot when its just me and 1 friend.

Steam Name: skididdle

How often are you on DayZ: Every second day on average

Do you have a mic: No

Play times: Nights, 8 - 12pm

Current Loadout: AKM, M1911, all gear (except radio and gps), Alice Pack, MP5A5

Ideal loadout: Sniper Rifle (silenced), M9 SD, all gear, Camoflauge Clothing

Last time you died: Player spawn-died, lost a lot of shit...

How long have you been playing DayZ: a few weeks

Do you have much experience with groups in ArmA/DayZ: First time joining a group.

Main reason is, i want to start using some actual group tactics and gettin a chopper in the air with a full recon crew! yew!

Do you have much experience with groups in ArmA/DayZ: First time joining a group.

Main reason is, i want to start using some actual group tactics and gettin a chopper in the air with a full recon crew! yew!

There's sadly no silenced sniper rifles in game. You can get that load out in about 10min by camping the electro hills.

I'm afraid I can't accept anyone that doesn't have a mic. A mic is extremely vital when it comes to tactics, and keeping your team notified on your position.

Edited by AussieStig

I have made a decision and ill like to be in your clan. I have already filled out the info requiredand its two coments above.

I have made a decision and ill like to be in your clan. I have already filled out the info requiredand its two coments above.

I sent you a private message.

Had fun with the streamer on our server yesterday! Unfortunately with that came a load of hackers that were swiftly dealt with :)

How often are you on DayZ: Tuesdays and Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays NZ

Play times:

Current Loadout:Ghillie Suit, AK Kobra, Few Bandages, Blood Packs, Backpack Coyote, Morphine,Epi Pen, few other items, and a Makarov with a few mags

Ideal loadout:Ghillie, Sniper of some sort, all the basics ( food, medical equipment, drinks ) M9 Pistol

Last time you died: 2 Days Ago

How long have you been playing DayZ: 2 months and a bit

Do you have much experience with groups in ArmA/DayZ: Not much, i have played with a small group of 5 for a bout 3 hours then they left

It would be a honor to join the clan

Cheers

Hey aussiestig, just poppin this here hopefully you'll check it out

How often are you on DayZ: everyday

Do you have a mic: yes

Play times: 1pm to whenever

Current Loadout: m4 holo, as50, camo, coyote, m9sd, rangefinder, nvg, gps and the other basic supplies needed

Ideal loadout: m14 aim, m9sd, ghillie

Last time you died: yesterday

How long have you been playing DayZ: 2 months

Do you have much experience with groups in ArmA/DayZ: i play daily with my mate(who may also be keen) but 3 people has been my max group so far

My names kyle and im from brisbane

skype- Seathy92

steam- no1jester

Thanks,

How often are you on DayZ: daily

Play times: Nights, 6 - 12am

Current Loadout: M4 and a broken leg

Ideal loadout:anything above a enfield

Last time you died: server got nuked at 6 PM

How long have you been playing DayZ:3 months

Do you have much experience with groups in ArmA/DayZ: yer play with 2 friends all the time when we can find a decent server

also saw your other post about your own server me and my friends are also looking for a decent server to play on without annoying script kiddies and nukers

pm me

How often are you on DayZ: daily

Play times: mainly nights 5pm on Adelaide SA time

Current Loadout: DMR, M4A1 CCO SD, L85A2 AWS, Gillie & basic gear

Ideal loadout: Any thing that goes BANG!

Last time you died: 2 Days ago

How long have you been playing DayZ: a month

Do you have much experience with groups in ArmA/DayZ: I play with a mate. Keen to play in a team for the tactics and mates

Steam Name: Cos239

How often are you on DayZ: whenever i can

Play times: Nights, 17h00-00h00 on weekdays 08h00-00h00 depending on whats on the weekend

Current Loadout: NIL BY

Ideal loadout: Heavy hitter maybe M4 w/m203 camo and alice frame

Last time you died: a few days ago

Do you have much experience with groups in ArmA/DayZ: Ive had heaps leading groups around sharing tactics and ect

Main reason: Im sick of dying from pvp and feel its better to work in a small fire team to achieve loot breaks and resources for the team which eventually leads to stimming the tide againist the zombie apocalypse :)

Edited by Cos239