Sign in to follow this  
CerebralZombie (DayZ)

Hacking? . : . Question . : .

So I have a question in hopes that someone can answer it. ;)

You know how when a player joins the lobby of a server their name goes orange, well sometimes when I'm sitting in a lobby I will see a players name blink from orange to green. It does it once at a time, but I noticed it only seemed to do it to players that have a higher ping, or players that have suspicious names. (Like one player the other night had the name, "Administrator".) Last night he did it once, and then a few minutes after or more, he did it once more. Now just 10 minutes ago I was in a lobby and two players did it a few minutes apart, once each. I never really paid any attention in lobbies as I'm usually in n' out pretty quickly, so I never came across anything like this. Is it nothing to worry about, or are these players teleporting or something? The two guys I just caught in the server, "DayZCheranus" and the two players names were, "pdhc" and Riley Freeman".\

Thanks for your time!

CZ~

Seems like duping or Alt f4'ing in my quick opinion. I'm just throwing stuff out there though.

Seems like duping or Alt f4'ing in my quick opinion. I'm just throwing stuff out there though.

Well I wouldn't think it is that, since it's more of a quick blink. Say they are in game and their name is green. It will blink orange and than right back to green instantly. So they aren't really disconnecting out n' in, as it's to quick to be a normal ol' dupe. =P

Well I wouldn't think it is that, since it's more of a quick blink. Say they are in game and their name is green. It will blink orange and than right back to green instantly. So they aren't really disconnecting out n' in, as it's to quick to be a normal ol' dupe. =P

Maybe they have awesome disconnect connect ninja skills. I was just throwin stuff out there. I have never seen that happen before. So yea.