Sign in to follow this  
DANNY (ZOMBES THE HERO)

Bandit perks?

With my survivor being a hero an all, it has a couple good perks. Reduced bullet damage and faster sprint then other survivors/bandits. But why does bandits not have any perks themselves? They werent even entitled to keep their original much better looking skin from the old days, instead they get a heartbeat, which dosent benefit them at all. Im not much of a bandit, in fact, im not a fan either. But shouldnt there be a perk to being a bandit for people who wanna explore that area, just like how people get perks if they wanna be a hero? My opinion is they should maybe get 1k extra health, or maybe they make less sound then other survivors, or no sound at all.

What do you think a possible bandit perk should be?

• Like 1

I love this idea i do think its a bit unfair that bandits have no perks unlike the hero

They already have the perk of lacking morals, which allows them to shoot everyone on sight.

Heroes are more at the mercy of everyone else, because they don't shoot first and ask questions later. Therefore they get the perks.

I like this idea, Rocket said himself that PVP is vital to the DayZ game play, so I don't see why they (me :P) shouldn't get some benefits, but nothing that makes them harder to kill such as more HP or faster run speed, but something which fits the style of a bandit, less sound when moving, less shake when scoped in ect, just some things that fir the style of a bandit, but nothing too game changing, as its not too hard to become a bandit, but to become a hero you need quite a lot of work.