Sign in to follow this  
nightthriver@gmail.com

=WKS= Clan *RECRUITING* Mature ONLY

Hey, I'm Cyber, leader of the clan =WKS= or "We Kill Survivors". We are currently short on mature, "reliable" members, as in someone old enough to understand the game and not some kid who freaks out over the smallest things. Me and the more mature members of the clan are tired of little kids who lie, cry, whine, and b*tch about what is and isn't fair. We are looking for mature members age 17-? who are mature and have been playing for a little while (about 2-3 months) who are looking to join our clan and help us kill many survivors. We have our own server and are currently getting ready for public release. We are looking for people in the US only so we can all connect in the evenings and all be on at the same time so we can work together. We are looking for 5-8 more member who meet the descriptions above, although all players have a chance to get added. Hope to hear from many amazing players soon. Add me on skype if you are interested in joining us. "Creative_Destruction17"

~CyberTech, Leader

EDIT: The server is now open to the public. US 3099

Edited by CyberTech

hey i am 16 but I usually play the game with my brother and his friends and there all 24+ so I am a mature gamer. steam user is xkr0n0s I have skype and I am just looking for a group of bandits to roam around with.