cbarnes1

My friend and I were banned from US 3040 wrongfully

Jesus Christ, someone call the daycare centre, who let these whiny little bastards out of their cages?

Find another server, they don't agree with you having hacked weapons on the server they fucking pay for. So how about the pair of you drop the sense of entitlement and play elsewhere? Over 3000 of them I hear,

Jesus Christ, someone call the daycare centre, who let these whiny little bastards out of their cages?

Find another server, they don't agree with you having hacked weapons on the server they fucking pay for. So how about the pair of you drop the sense of entitlement and play elsewhere? Over 3000 of them I hear,

Sorry sir that's not the issue at hand as they'd like you to believe. They banned us for using "aimbot" and "vehicle creation" coincidentally 5 minutes after we killed them for the third time within the day. Not because we used a hacked weapon (they weren't even aware of this factor, it was self-admitted). That's just the new reason they're using since their 'ban first -- ask questions later' type policy has failed.

I think on a moral level using a hacked gun i FOUND, [didn't create] is nothing compared to false accusations, and blatant lies/slander that they certainly knew was not true.

Admin abuse is something that ruins this game in my opinion, and i'd like to see this situation rectified.

Edited by stephens

I think on a moral level using a hacked gun i FOUND, [didn't create] is nothing compared to false accusations, and blatant lies/slander that they certainly knew was not true.

Admin abuse is something that ruins this game in my opinion, and i'd like to see this situation rectified.

Did you shoot them with a weapon that doesn't exist in the game?

Nothing will stop people like you bending the rules to suit, and making up pointless boring posts about how your type of cheating is fine and not at all like other types of cheating.

One of us had a radio? Ok Stephen please just stop. Now you're just embarrassing yourself. Please go bother another server that will take the likes of you in. We will not have players like you ruining the experience for other players in our server. Your friend Chris has already been back to the server and playing. I suggest you do the same somewhere else. The conversation between you and I has ended.

Okay for one, I will side with them stephen, They can't get banned for useing hacked in weapons only if they cheat them( What rocket stated and cna get a server blacklisted if rockets feels that you abused) seccondly ANY item spawned is logged in the console . And woops replied to the wrong statement you made XD

Edited by Shadow1226

Even though you pay for it doesn't mean you exactly own it, your renting it..... also its rockets rules and as a server for dayz and to contue being a server for dayz the rules must be followed.

You were using an illegal weapon, ya got caught and banned, suck it the f up buttercup and find another server to cheat on. If I were the admin I woulda perma banned both your ass's.

"Auto-fix" is actually a bug in current version of DayZ - It means that if car is fully repaired and it's state has been saved and you go and wreck it and get out of the vehicle only position is saved, not the damage vehicle got. So when you hop in back to vehicle it's fully repaired. But if there is some damage already in the vehicle and it's state has been saved this doesn't occur...

Edited by Caine