celtec

USPVT FUN SERVER Admin Ban

The Admin from this Server banned people for nothing. this is a offi hive server. pls lock this server.

He probably banned you guys for being racist, or for spamming, or for being general obnoxious brats. PLENTY of all of the above on that server. I mostly ignore chat because it's all racist comments and trolls.

I doubt james banned people for no reason. He probably just got sick of all the bullshit.

• Like 1

The chances of you getting banned for "doing nothing" is pretty low; you probably did something that the admin did not approve. I'm on neither your or the admin's side.

To be perfectly honest, I don't know the OP, don't rcognize the name, but I do know the server. There's a bunch of absolute racists on that server that I'm amazed hadn't been banned.

Perhaps it's finally being cleaned up.

This is a PRIVATE HIVE, for anyone confused by the OP's "offi" status of the server.

Edited by Ipurgepeople

Hiya friend, whats your in-game name? I ban people for hacking, racism and spamming global voip.

I kick for everything else.

To be perfectly honest, I don't know the OP, don't rcognize the name, but I do know the server. There's a bunch of absolute racists on that server that I'm amazed hadn't been banned.

Perhaps it's finally being cleaned up.

This is a PRIVATE HIVE, for anyone confused by the OP's "offi" status of the server.

Hey could you tell me their names? I'm sure it must've been in a joking meme shit manner.