bonerwinkle

funniest murder story?

I run with a small group of murderers called the Winkle Brothers, its composed of Bonerwinkle(myself) Perrywinkle(IRL brother) Naterwinkle(IRL friend) and Jamerwinkle(IRL Canadian) our group got mixed up so we decided to meet in Berezino to get an arsenal of shitty soviet cars

Me and Jamerwinkle were near tulga in the middle of the forest at night alt tabbed out looking at por- i mean maps when we alt tab back in we see two bros running about 5 feet from us, in the middle of nowhere! one is carrying a flashlight and the other one a pistol, one has a winchester on his back and the other has a glorious cz550 right off the bat i know what we must do, we must take the loot they are hoarding, me and jamer only have winchesters and macarovs, nothing else!

Jamer was still alt tabbed out so i tell him to go prone with me, we both target flashlight bro for some reason (i should have communicated a bit better) and we count down 3..2..1..FIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRREEE

as our shots rang through the hills flashlight man turns off his flashlight and grabs his cz, but as soon as he does he gets a slug to the teeth, 1 murder and one head shot for me. meanwhile winchester man (who oddly enough cant see us yet) goes prone and starts to barrel roll, and when i mean barrel roll i mean he didnt even make an effort to shoot us, he just kept on trying to nope on out of the forest by rolling, all the meanwhile me and Jamer are laughing in Axon like stoned hyenas at the CZ wielding starfox 20 feet away from us, promptly we light him up like pack of Viceroys or whatever that crazy Canadian smokes. two kills two head shots....one group of Winkle brothers that go HAM!

what kills have you laughed at??

...CZ wielding starfox 20 feet away from us...

Haha, nice write up. That description had me in stitches!

one night when i had just respawned, i decided to head right into the airfield down south. Not holding any loot i didnt care much that i was on the opposite side of all the buildings. I started crawl when i realised there where 3 guys sneaking around the airfield. After watching them a few secs i realise that they didnt get there together and didnt know of each other. So the moment they see each other and move closer to one and another, i put a shot in one of the survivors, and what do u know..... they open up full fire at each other leaving one standing whom i take out with the rest of my magasin:P this left me totally satisfied for days;P even with the fact that someone took me out while i was crawling for the bodies:P