AllMightyKnox

Best Game Ever

All this gameplay was part of my live stream lastnight, I made my way into Electro w/ an M16 i forgot the full name of the weapon

but it was an M16. In total of the whole live stream i killed about 6-7 players w/ weapons and other goodies. It was total Mayhem because it all happened in less then 40min. So between those 40min i was killing players, Some bandits and some not. It's not

my fault i see a player w/ a weapon in his hands coming towards me. I'm not sure if he would kill me so i took action and decided

to kaos. Kill All On Sight, Here is part of the game, I killed a few players, I made it 6x speed on some parts so you don't see me running around. That was one of the best games i have ever had, I'm still currently alive by the way. =) Check it out!

What is the most kills you have ever had, Playing by yourself without friends in total before dying?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUibHW346uc

• Like 1

Couldn't help but notice you missed the dead guy's Coyote Backpack at around the 5th minute.

EDIT: Damn nvm, I posted this before watching the rest :P

Edited by *Merc*Outypoo

Saw this in my youtube feed, checked if DayZ updated and then saw you post in the forums lol

Couldn't help but notice you missed the dead guy's Coyote Backpack at around the 5th minute.

EDIT: Damn nvm, I posted this before watching the rest :P

Lol yeah man, I know i missed some stuff at the beg of the video but ended up getting way more goodies later on the video :D

Pro Tip: Watch everything :D

Saw this in my youtube feed, checked if DayZ updated and then saw you post in the forums lol

Lol sweet!

I guess you dont realise how to put stuff into your backpack do you...

Damn, my eyes hurt so much. Please learn to use your iron sights. Your shots will be WAY more accurate.

Damn, my eyes hurt so much. Please learn to use your iron sights. Your shots will be WAY more accurate.

Well, Atleast i still got all the kills.

I have no idea man, And are they really hacked weapons? I know the weapon i was using is not hacked. I don't know about the others.

You didn't take the M4A3 CCO off of that guy, and you didn't open any of their backpacks. Plus, Y U NO AIM DOWN THE SIGHTS? /sgtfoley

Not to mention that is Cherno, and you only killed 3 guys.

Edited by killerdude765

I didn't want to post the full stream, but i killed over 6 players if you want to see it go to my twitch just click the link below and go to twitch live stream its the latest video. its like 2hours i think.