walkinghazard

[Recruiting] Starting a small DayZ Group

Thanks for all the replies guys! I have responded to all those I could.

Now closed.

Hi guys

I used to run a small DayZ group but what with all the recent hackings and stuff - we've lost a few players. I wanna kick-start our group again with some fresh faces. We're looking looking for experienced (or at least relatively experienced) DayZ players that just wanna have fun. We have our own Teamspeak thats running 24/7 so you can always come online. If you're interested, PM me and I'll send you the TS details.

Looking forward to your replies :)

Jamie

P.S

The only thing I ask is that you are at least 18 years of age or consider yourself mature.

Edited by JamieG193
  • Like 2

Hey mate, 14 Year Old, Experienced, Mature, And have alot of great Items.

Get Back ASAP.

Cheers

Hey im in game, could I join up? Im 22 and have been playing for a couple months. Just started looking for other people to play with!

Names Jason been playing for a week or less. 26 yrs old. I enjoy just running around and trying to find the loot. Let me know if u want some help

Cant send you a PM says you cant receive no more, so ill just copy paste

Im Liam 26 from UK, quite new to DayZ, but Ive raided the airfield a couple times solo (died a couple times too ofc xD) and took out a few guys (not sure if they were a clan) so Im not a terrible noob just an average noob xD And it would have been a lot more fun with a team. So yeah, if you still have room in your group throw me the TS details and we can go from there.

Cheers, Liam

Edit: Woah I just joined this forums, i think this my first post. I know I didnt add that pic of me in the avatar, so wtf? xD creepy as hell or am i getting Alzhiemers?

Edited by Rooneye

Hey my name is Matt, Id like to join your group. I have been playing DayZ for a month now but i have picked it up fast and im pretty good and experienced. I have expirience playing as a group, i was part of Guardians of Chernarus for awhile, and i will be on often and im friendly and pretty easy to get along with.

In Game Name: MattTheSurvivor

Steam: Brabender21/ MattTheSurvivor

Mic: Yes/Good one

TS3: Yes

Time Zone: US Central

Hope you can get back to me soon ill be on late tonight playing

if you want im have a private lingor server im looking for more groups to join its locked so no hackers get in

pm me if you are interested

Edited by hybrid86